slow to load navigation bar

bookmark

It's really slow to load the navigation bar since xenforo updated to RC1.This trouble occurs to me when I review the xenforo official site and my private site.
Is there anyone having the same trouble as me?
navigation bar.webp

When the page loads, the "header & navbar" part is empty (only blue background color). So the content is loaded first, and when for example the forumlist / threadcontent/etc.. is loaded completly. the navbar is shown.

When the page loads, the "header & navbar" part is empty (only blue background color). So the content is loaded first, and when for example the forumlist / threadcontent/etc.. is loaded completly. the navbar is shown.
That's what I want to say.
Thanks,ragtek.It never happens before updating xenforo to RC.

Missing an interim upgrade will have no effect on your installation.

All packages contain all the latest code, updates and fixes from previous packages.

I've been running RC1 and noticed the same, it takes a bit longer for the navbar to load while other components are already loaded. It happens quite regularly but there's no error involved, only that on occasion the navbar on top takes a few seconds longer to load...

I suppose the Twitter integration could be a partial cause of this. You may have to disable that if you feel it's a problem.

Top Bottom