Happy customer here. I hired Dominic to design a custom theme for my forum and I'm super satisfied :)

Thank you, @GKBlaze!
Customer service is a top priority for all of my clients, my main goal is to make sure you are 110% satisfied with the final result.
It's also great to see that your members love the custom skin as well!

I'm very happy to be back in the forum skinning world, making forums unique again one site at a time.

- Dominic

The first time I browse @DominicE's site, his previous work catches my attention right away.
And makes me spend some $$$ to have my own forum stand out.
Please do surprise me with the output :).
I'm not in a hurry. I just want fantastic and unique looking forum.

The first time I browse @DominicE's site, his previous work catches my attention right away.
And makes me spend some $$$ to have my own forum stand out.
Please do surprise me with the output :).
I'm not in a hurry. I just want fantastic and unique looking forum.

Great choice RoldanLT!

I can assure you will not be disappointed in the slightest. I'm not even getting paid to say this. I'm just that satisfied with the work Dominic delivered to me that I feel the need to support him every way possible. I'm excited to see your custom theme :D

@RoldanLT's testimonial:

"Thanks a lot Dominic! The quality of work produced is outstanding, unique and beautiful. Dominic was very pleasant to work with and willing to help with all of my custom needs and adjustments. He was able to troubleshoot and solve any issues quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use him again in the future!"

Who's forum is next? :D

HyB3ITN.jpg

Last edited:
James says "Working with Skin My Forum was a great experience. From order to implementation the entire process was smooth and well communicated. Pricing is fair and the support provided is great! I would hire Skin My Forum for any of my community design needs again. Thank you so much to Dominic and team for providing a stellar product with great customer service! A+++"

More work and testimonials can be found here: https://skinmyforum.com/portfolio/

Hey everyone,

It's been quite a bit since I've posted in this thread: Last weekend I launched V2 of my website for SkinMyForum.com
Check it out! I also added some new portfolio items. Once time permits, I'll add a lot more portfolio work to the page.

Thanks,
Dominic

53399755_10216597052231497_5961763830638837760_o.webp

Last edited:
Here are some of the latest featured styles I've designed/developed that haven't been posted in this thread yet:

or you can view more of the highlighted items I've added here: PORTFOLIO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client: Blerrp.com

"Hands-down the best XenForo skin designer/developer I have ever worked with, and I have used several in the past on various projects. Can't recommend Dominic and Skin My Forum enough."

blerrp.webp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client: TitanWar.com.br

"There are no words that can describe Dominic's abilities and attention, when I contacted him I knew he was good, but more than that he is a god, everything he did was far above my expectations, if I could go back in time and do everything I did before with him, there are professionals with incredible skills, people who give you all the attention you need, but there's Dominic who is already above these items, just above the incredible."

titanwar.webp

Client: GTAElite.com

"Skin My Forum did an amazing job at redesigning our forum. They were quick to start the work and always kept us up to date with the progress of the new design. Our new design is now attractive, stands out from the competitors and meets all our needs. If I ever need another forum design I will definitely consider Skin My Forum before anyone else."

gtaelite.webp

Client: THCFarmer.com

"I hired Dominic from Skin My Forum to take on the job of coding a very complex theme.

He coded the entire theme with the most clean & efficient code, unlike other XenForo designers I’ve used in the past who use very bulky frameworks.

The end result is fantastic! He coded the design pixel-by-pixel to match all my Sketch files, which from past experiences, other coders could never do correctly.

Dominic’s attention to detail goes beyond all other XenForo designers out there.

I am very happy I chose Skin My Forum to do my big project and look forward to working with him from now on!"

thcfarmer.webp

Hello @1358,

I went ahead and sent you more information as requested.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Top Bottom