Dominic does a phenomenal job designing custom skins and aced my request with barely any issues or bugs. Anytime I found something minor or bug after XF uprgade, he was able to fix them seamlessly. He's a professional, courteous and clearly a great designer. His talent shows through easily in his Xenforo craftmenship. I highly recommend him for any Xenforo custom skins.

Another satisfied customer! I absolutely love what I do. :love:
A clean, professional look.

Client says:

"This is the first time I worked with Dominic on a project, he's very talented, punctual, and detail oriented.
I forgot the most important part: the price is right.

I'm so glad I hired him to design the style of my forum, and it won't be the last for sure.
I highly recommend Dominic and Skin My Forum services.

Thank you again!"

makeupforum-lg.webp

Last edited:
Client: ChiCitySports.com

Testimonial:
We needed a new skin design for our All-Chicago sports forum after making the switch over to XenForo. I reached out to a few different places but Dominic was the first to respond and provided the most detail and information right away. I was impressed with his response time and the fact that he had some ideas cooking already within a few hours of talking.

The thing I really liked most about the process with Skin My Forum was how they left all the customization up to you. Whatever you wanted, they could get done. He asked a lot of questions to make sure it was to our liking.

We were VERY happy with the finished product and will be using him again if we want additional skins. I recommend using Dominic and Skin My Forum!

ccs.webp

Last edited:
The cooperation with Dominic was always professional. He delivered the result within the agreed time at a fair price and also did updates for new XF versions within a short time.

@DominicE has gone above and beyond on the skin that is now live on our site, its truly beautiful and fits in to niche exactly how I expected. Friendly from start to finish and to be honest I didn't really get to involved due to him knowing what to do.

10/10 for service thank you sir.

Ps happy for you to post images of the skin you made if you want to.

Top Bottom