When im trying to remove a thread from my forums it just seems to freeze. I get the 3 bar loading up in the top right corner ( http://puu.sh/dhReM/00bb28499e.png ) and just doesnt do anything from there.
Heres some more info:
- Yes, Group Permissions are set and have the ability to delete self posts and general posts.
- Yes, thread permissions are set and have the ability to be removed by Admins
- Yes, I'm in the group Admin and ONLY Admin, no perms are inheriated, all are set to allow.
- Other sites on the same server can delete threads just fine.
- using the latest (just downloaded yesterday) xenforo version.
- Only addons are XenPorta and RAzor twitter
- I can make post just fine, just the actions, lock, move, etc..just get's stuck loading.
- also site is http://www.brutal-prison.com and no, no one is getting admin access to check anything out.
- And no the servers are not being ddosed and nothing is slow loading, just it won't let me do any of the options
- The post that im trying to remove isnt large. Its only 1 word "Test"
If anyone can help resolve this issue, that would be great