Site Promoting

Brad P

Does anyone know of decent websites that allow you to post your site for reviews, mine is Formula1 so do I need to find a certain website or can it be any reviews site, looking to try get a better understanding of promoting the site for traffic building, I’ve never really been interested in actually having members sign up but due to the amount of time and money spent it might be worth putting money into advertising.

Can or does anyone on here do such a thing as setup site for building traffic, willing to pay of course.

Facebook lets you run ads that appear in the news feed for other people. It actually is fairly cheap too. I don't use them that often myself but it would be worth looking into if you want to give it a shot. For the amount of people you can reach is such a little amount it's worth a try in my opinion.

Facebook lets you run ads that appear in the news feed for other people. It actually is fairly cheap too. I don't use them that often myself but it would be worth looking into if you want to give it a shot. For the amount of people you can reach is such a little amount it's worth a try in my opinion.
Thank you Brad I have setup a promotion on fb to see how that goes

Thank you I will take a look at this, looks interesting
You are welcome, to be honest, I also am looking for sites or forums with high traffic to promote my websites but seem this is pretty hard because forums today has many restrictions hence it is not easy to promote our sites for free.
Does any one know or share any forums that good for promotions or advertising?

Top Bottom