1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Site Problem?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CodyMoores, Feb 4, 2014.

1. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

Hey guys! Cody here. I was wondering if anyone can help me with my site? It seems its fine in a full window but when I make the window smaller or put it to one side of the screen, The User side gets all messed up? Heres a screenshot to what I am talking about. Thanks to anyone who helps,
    Signed, Cody. Problem.png

2. melbo

melbo Well-Known Member

Does it happen here at XF when you resize the window? You may be seeing the responsive design kick in as you drag a window smaller?

3. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

No just with my site!

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If that is a third party style, contact the author.
    Otherwise you will need to troubleshoot it.

5. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

How do you think I should go about trouble shooting it? Also on my homepage there are threads I deleted but they're still there? Anything I can do with that?

6. melbo

melbo Well-Known Member

I visited your site - it actually looks like you don't have responsive style enabled. When you resize smaller, the sidebar should disappear (unless you intentionally don't want responsive)

7. CodyMoores

CodyMoores Member

I do and how would I activate it? In the Acp theme settings?

8. oman

oman Well-Known Member

The version of XenForo you are running (XenForo 1.1.3) doesn't have responsive design built into the core. You would need to upgrade to the latest version of XenForo to take advantage of it. Though, it might mean that your style would require updating.