1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site Down

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by DRE, Feb 18, 2013.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

I don't even have XenAtendo installed and I deleted the folder from my site long ago.

2. melbo

melbo Well-Known Member

It's loading for me

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

It's related to the moderation queue because the site works fine while logged in as a regular member or viewing as a guest.

So basically I broke all admin accounts.

All I was doing at the time was adding a showcase item that had tabbed bb codes.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Now I'm getting this error.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 42880 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/library/Lgpl/utf8.php on line 977

6. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

You need to clear all the mod queue. That's what happened when I converted from IPB. You either need to delete them or approve them via query.

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

How do I clear it out?

8. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks but didn't work. Still getting this.

Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I tried $config['enableListeners'] = false; in library/config.php and after disabling all listeners the error is still there.

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lol what kind of stupid error is this? I will have to remove all the moderators as mods and view the site only as a regular member.

12. ENF

ENF Well-Known Member

Jake Bunce likes this.
  13. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

It seems related. I have removed all my peeps including myself from the moderator privileges and just left one account no one uses as the administrator/moderator until this is resolved. Thanks anyway.

14. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Reuploading, installing then uninstalling EWRAtendo fixed the issue.

CyclingTribe and ineedhelp like this.