XF 1.5 site behaves differently when logged in to logged out

vanucci

hello

This is weird and only started once i changed my theme from uix Quark to uix dark.

When not logged in on www.gunchester.com the site behaves as it should, the count down clock works fine and so does the article slider.

When logged in though, it doesnt work at all and the drop down on the user account doesnt work. is this java script not working ?

I am using maxcdn and i have changed the usual paths that i have to change, but its still not working. I find it stranger how it works fine when not logged in and doesnt when you are logged in.

I had this issue before but it didnt matter whether you were or were not logged in and i fixed that reading a guide someone wrote previously, and i have gone through all that again and its all set up how it should be.

So no one has to register to see, i have created a demo account

username demo
password demo123

any input would be grateful.

Looking at the error in the browser console suggests there's a error within the functions.min.js file which appears to be related to your Audentio style. It may be worth testing that is the cause by testing on a completely default, unedited, XenForo default style. If you don't have this any more, you can re-create it by creating a new style with no parent.

The error in that JS file may well be preventing the other JS on the page from executing properly.

Looking at the error in the browser console suggests there's a error within the functions.min.js file which appears to be related to your Audentio style. It may be worth testing that is the cause by testing on a completely default, unedited, XenForo default style. If you don't have this any more, you can re-create it by creating a new style with no parent.

The error in that JS file may well be preventing the other JS on the page from executing properly.

ok with the unedited default style, all works as it should do. Is it best to now contact audentio about this ?

I checked your site and everything seems to be good. If you have the issue still, feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com. Also, I recommend removing these credentials just in case :)

Top Bottom