Add-on Simple Wordpress <-> Xenforo bridge

AndreaMarucci

Hello, due to lack of support on Xenword I'm actually investigating in how much can cost a simple WP/XF bridge.

Basically I'd need just a mean to sync the XF users (in a specifica UG) with the WP ones. Actually I don't have any user but the admin in WP but I'd like that my XF users can login in WP using the same XF credentials they use on the forum. I'll not have any other user in WP but the XF ones so the addon should only sync the XF users with WP and that's all.

Thanks!

Hello, due to lack of support on Xenword I'm actually investigating in how much can cost a simple WP/XF bridge.

Basically I'd need just a mean to sync the XF users (in a specifica UG) with the WP ones. Actually I don't have any user but the admin in WP but I'd like that my XF users can login in WP using the same XF credentials they use on the forum. I'll not have any other user in WP but the XF ones so the addon should only sync the XF users with WP and that's all.

Thanks!

This is possible with simple custom bridge. Can we start private chat to discuss further?

Thanks!
What do you mean by lack of support for Xenword? Seems like it is actively developed (updated 9 days ago),

Top Bottom