Simple Question

Smashbox

I am looking for the add-on/resource that enables you to add custom
content along with post count etc below your avatar in a post.

Here is an example:
stf.png

Admin Panel > Appearance > Styles > "name of style" > Style Property Groups > Message Elements

You can add more custom user fields by going to Admin Panel > Users > Custom User Fields

That doesn't need an add-on :)

They are custom user fields.

You can create custom user fields in the Admin CP > Users > Custom User Fields. You can choose for each field which can be shown in the message_user_info.

Then, if you search your Admin CP for "messageShowCustomFields" you will find the option to display custom fields in the message_user_info.

EDIT: Ninja!

That doesn't need an add-on :)

They are custom user fields.

You can create custom user fields in the Admin CP > Users > Custom User Fields. You can choose for each field which can be shown in the message_user_info.

Then, if you search your Admin CP for "messageShowCustomFields" you will find the option to display custom fields in the message_user_info.

EDIT: Ninja!
Admin Panel > Appearance > Styles > "name of style" > Style Property Groups > Message Elements

You can add more custom user fields by going to Admin Panel > Users > Custom User Fields

Hmm - I made the fields and have a check mark in "Show custom user fields" however they aren't displaying.

Yes, it could be. Have you changed this at all?

This is the code in the template that renders the custom fields:

Code:
<xen:if is="@messageShowCustomFields AND {$user.customFields}">
<xen:hook name="message_user_info_custom_fields" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">

<xen:foreach loop="$userFieldsInfo" key="$fieldId" value="$fieldInfo">
<xen:if is="{$fieldInfo.viewable_message}">
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<dl class="pairsInline userField_{$fieldId}">
<dt>{xen:helper userFieldTitle, $fieldId}:</dt>
<dd><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper userFieldValue, $fieldInfo, $user, {$user.customFields.{$fieldId}}}</xen:contentcheck></dd>
</dl>
</xen:if>
</xen:foreach>

</xen:hook>

For them to display, the fields actually need to contain content.

I am more than happy to take a look at your site for you if you send me the URL, but I fear that for me to be able to see anything useful I will need to see your Admin CP.

If you want me to do that for you, PM me login details for a restricted access admin account, and I'll happily take a look.

For them to display, the fields actually need to contain content.

I am more than happy to take a look at your site for you if you send me the URL, but I fear that for me to be able to see anything useful I will need to see your Admin CP.

If you want me to do that for you, PM me login details for a restricted access admin account, and I'll happily take a look.

Sent. Thanks for your help :)

Top Bottom