Resource icon

Simple Portal 1.1.0 RC1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a crazy coding sprint today, :)
Please help us to test the current beta!

Except all the code changes, we've also included some new features.

1. The most important feature is Auto Promote new Threads
options.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
I have huge Proplems with this Portal!

First, i have promoted a Thread, then i have deletet the Thread from the Forum (not Portal). And now when i want to delete the Thread from the Portal, there is a Server Error:

Code:
Server Error

Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Model_Log::logModeratorAction() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/admin/domains/mydomain/public_html/library/SimplePortal/ControllerPublic/Item.php on line 49 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Log.php at line 194
    XenForo_Model_Log::logModeratorAction() in SimplePortal/ControllerPublic/Item.php at line 49
    SimplePortal_ControllerPublic_Item->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/mydomain/public_html/index.php at line 13

And now it looks like this:

Screenshot_2.webp Screenshot_3.webp

There is a Empty Thread, and i cant delete it. Could you help me??

Reactions: Dan
permissions.webp
After the upgrade to Beta4, you need to set the permissions again!
We've changed the portal permissions and created a new permission group (Simple Portal) , so please verify the permissions after the upgrade to beta4!

And the "Create new" overlay did it also into the build:

createnew.webp

Anyone done a matrix of functionality differences between XenPorta, Widget Portal, and Simple Portal?

Since the latest release of XenPorta has now removed the very functionality that I like/want the most - threads in a designated forum are auto-promoted to the portal - seems I have lost the main benefit in remaining with XenPorta and can review other possible alternatives.

I'd like to see this as well.

I will buy a Copyright Removal soon, but i have one last Question: How can i remove the Space in the Threads? Here is a Space at the beginning, i have tried it with Image and without Image in the Portal, but there is always a Space. This is Annyoing. :cool:

lightshot.webp

@ExtraLicense ok im having a small issue here The first post looks messy and the second one is perfect. Any fix for this?

3e1c5f80c354c02c3da4bf6e188763de.png

I will buy a Copyright Removal soon, but i have one last Question: How can i remove the Space in the Threads? Here is a Space at the beginning, i have tried it with Image and without Image in the Portal, but there is always a Space. This is Annyoing. :cool:

View attachment 54431
I was able to reproduce this but ONLY if the 2 columns view is being used!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom