• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Simple logo request

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Well as of yesterday I am now a company owner. I offer troubleshooting services to local people with their computers under the name of NV Consulting. (read envy)

The problem is, my artistic ability is that of a sledgehammer, I can easily modify other images, but creativity is not my strong point!

I am putting the request out there, if anyone feels up to it to create me a logo to use on my letterheads and business cards.

I don't expect anything for free, so if you do make something I like, I am willing to send a few bob your way, but would rather keep it to people i know than some company charging £65 for 6 design ideas...

This was my best attempt, though would probably end me up in a lawsuit with EA.

nv_logo3.webp
Shame, i realy like it aswell :(

Well as of yesterday I am now a company owner. I offer troubleshooting services to local people with their computers under the name of NV Consulting. (read envy)

The problem is, my artistic ability is that of a sledgehammer, I can easily modify other images, but creativity is not my strong point!

I am putting the request out there, if anyone feels up to it to create me a logo to use on my letterheads and business cards.

I don't expect anything for free, so if you do make something I like, I am willing to send a few bob your way, but would rather keep it to people i know than some company charging £65 for 6 design ideas...

View attachment 14119

I like the one you made, looks pretty nice. What colors do you like? Do you have a font preference? Actually, following the forum guidelines, this may help me take a stab at your logo:

Type of Image: (Logo, Avatar, Banner)
Text on image:
Specific Images: (links must be supplied !)
Colour Scheme:
Size (in pixels):
Animations: (Do you want animations include)
Things to avoid: (what you don't want in your image)

View attachment 14119

This didnt make me think of EA sports. FWIW.
I also wasn't sure if the letters were supposed to be ND. I'm not sure I would have guessed NV.
Sure your NV is fancy looking, but from a branding perspective ... if I'm not sure of the second letter .... that's not good.

Good luck with the logo !

Yeah the good thing is that you can choose to initially only put the $29 and see what comes out.
Truth be told though, the more you offer the more designers jump on. I usually put $100

Ahh I just saw yours hahaha, $89 is fine I guess! I used them 4 times and have been very happy..

Yeah the good thing is that you can choose to initially only put the $29 and see what comes out.
Truth be told though, the more you offer the more designers jump on. I usually put $100

Ahh I just saw yours hahaha, $89 is fine I guess! I used them 4 times and have been very happy..

Just testing for now.. Will offer more next time..:)

Top Bottom