Simple Gallery [Paid] [Deleted]

Just disable for now and you can uninstall when I make the next release, it is already fixed in my build.

Just disable for now and you can uninstall when I make the next release, it is already fixed in my build.

Robbo could you please share your latest built, somehow the addon caused another addon to stop working (XenMedio) and as you know I can't unistall it.

If you had said "I have set all permissions and everything works except the tab isn't showing" I would have replied with "okay I'll see if I can reproduce". Instead I don't have the time to do anything in a hurry for you.

I will try and reproduce from what you have given me on Monday.

Still waiting Robbo :)

Check to make sure the permissions are fine. There are user group permissions to show the tab and gallery.

If they are fine then you would have the same issue as James above... in which case it should help me reproduce.

Checked permissions they are all OK. There is no gallery link in my tab.

Attachments

• Gallery2.webp
    Gallery2.webp
    6 KB · Views: 11
  • Gallery1.webp
    Gallery1.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
That image looks like a missing phrase. Try running the XML file again, just as an upgrade and see what happens.

Thanks, I downloaded the latest file from your website and re-uploaded the xml file - Still nothing on the nav tab. http://www.motorhome365.com/forum/
Full time work starts on this add-on this week, so if you can wait for the next release and see what happens then we can wait. If it is urgent then I will need some form of access or instant messaging to get it sorted.

View attachment 31937

Trying to upload an image and the page just sits there with the activity bar blinking. Image is only 98kb in size.
Does uploading work for attachments and do you have flash or ajax uploading set for attachments?

Top Bottom