Simple Gallery [Paid] [Deleted]

In the future there is. Not right now though, importers can take a lot of time and testing.

nice one,
suggestion
-the next picture button must be on middle right side of the picture
-ability to import pictures attached to forum post
- if you click NEXT, only the picture will change and not the headers (fb style)

Any updates for the next release? I really need the LIKE feature or perhaps the Post Rating feature embed into this with also a Facebook Like? Im willing to pitch in some $ lemme know plz thx!

Yes it is aimed for webmasters. The same as how moderators can't add forums. However I am thinking about extending it in certain ways. People really want it more user orientated.

Also I will be doing a full on user gallery some time in the future.

When will Pagination be added, merDesign?

I want to sure that This feature is exist before I order this add-on.
Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. Never noticed the message.

I have wanted to do a pass on this to get a few things done/changed but just can't find the time. Keep bugging me here though, the most demand usually gets any free time I might find.

If I remember I will get a least the paginator done soon (I was meant to so long ago :/ )

And for all those people wanting a feature rich gallery: due to the large demand I will be following a road map similar to this...
- pagination and small things

- per user stuff added (like editing own uploaded image and anyone uploading)
- simple user albums taken from what we already have

- everythingsss!
- price increase to around the 30 mark, no extra charges for people who already got the 1.x version

I want to get to 1.2 within a month or 2 but that is unlikely to happen with my current work load.
Once work starts on 2.0 I will be going full ahead with it until it is done, I would expect that to be towards the end of the year.

Robbo updated Simple Gallery with a new update entry:

1.0.1 Released

Simple Gallery 1.0.1 is the first maintenance release in the 1.0 series. It contains the bug fixes outlined below. We recommend all customers upgrade to 1.0.1 to benefit from the increased stability.

• fixed permission issues showing everyone the add media buttons in certain areas
  • fixed the paginator missing which was limiting each page to 20 items
  • fixed possible PHP 5.4 issues with a new common library to replace XenPlus
You can download the new update from the products section.

Installation and Upgrade Instructions

Full details for how to install and upgrade Simple Gallery can be found in the XenForo Manual.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is your demo going to be online anytime soon? I've been watching this one since I really want user galleries (I know that part isn't in yet) but I would like to see a working demo of the current features before I jump in and buy it.

I've looked over the screenshots a few times now but really wanted to see how things are uploaded. It's pretty unclear with the screens and description. Like can users upload to the admin created gallery?
I forget. Sorry. As with all Addons, don't purchase for future use, purchase it if it works for you now.

Top Bottom