Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I meant the user account with whom you were trying to test the form. But you say you have all the permissions (your user account).

Maybe your template doesn't work. See in
ACP->Appearance->Template Modifications->LiquidPro Simple Forms
if those templates have "green numbers" on the right column. If yes, then it is ok. If not, then there is your problem.

Ok. Thank you for the clarification and thank you for the tip about checking templates modifications.
All the Liquid Pro modifications are ok (green numbers).

Thanks for trying to assist @sbj, our developer will look into this more and see if we can figure out why you're unable to use attachments. As of right now, it's very strange because there is nothing that should be stopping it.

It would be nice to be informed about the solution for this problem. I'm curious what the problem was, if you can solve it of course :).

It would be nice to be informed about the solution for this problem. I'm curious what the problem was, if you can solve it of course :).
Which problem are you referring to? As of right now Cmely's issue is in the hands of our developer who is currently coming off traveling.

Yeah, I was referring to Cmely's problem. I am just curious. I don't have any issues regarding this.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Is it possible to set up forms and settings and then export / save everything as backup? We're planning to import our vB database but in case it fails a few times I'd like to be able to reinstall XenForo and reimport the forms I created.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Is it possible to set up forms and settings and then export / save everything as backup? We're planning to import our vB database but in case it fails a few times I'd like to be able to reinstall XenForo and reimport the forms I created.
You can backup the XML files for the forms by exporting them. You can also backup your database if you like, but the exporting of XML files will be better and less of a headache.

I love this Plugin ;)
Is there a way I can automatically insert data from the user profile to a field of a form?
Example: I crate a field called "Nickname" and when I open the form, it will automatically put the username unto that field.

I'd like to to this with many other data, always getting it from the "Custom User Fields", Name, Email, Birthday, etc.

I would be so thankful if this would be possible somehow. :)

I love this Plugin ;)
Is there a way I can automatically insert data from the user profile to a field of a form?
Example: I crate a field called "Nickname" and when I open the form, it will automatically put the username unto that field.

I'd like to to this with many other data, always getting it from the "Custom User Fields", Name, Email, Birthday, etc.

I would be so thankful if this would be possible somehow. :)
I will tap my developer and see if this is possible and get back to you shortly :)

Oh, that sounds great. (y)
I have another short question. When exporting to .csv, is it possible the get the Text from a DropDown, Radio Button or Check box instead of the internal value?

Oh, that sounds great. (y)
I have another short question. When exporting to .csv, is it possible the get the Text from a DropDown, Radio Button or Check box instead of the internal value?
The export isn't customizable at this time unfortunately.

As for your question with user data being generated into form fields, you can use variables like "$visitor". I am unsure of what data can be pulled from that, but you can give it a shot. You might want to ask a general XenForo question to see what data can be accessed via template syntax for $visitor.

Hmm, I tried now to many different variables in the "Default Value" field, but never get it to parse

{$visitor.customFields.name} should generate the name, but nothing happens. I always just had the code in my field. From what I read you can use any Field-ID of the "Custom Profile Fields". Now I just have to find the right code.

Hmm, I tried now to many different variables in the "Default Value" field, but never get it to parse

{$visitor.customFields.name} should generate the name, but nothing happens. I always just had the code in my field. From what I read you can use any Field-ID of the "Custom Profile Fields". Now I just have to find the right code.
It might not be possible then, we will take a look at this for a future feature.

Ok, thanks in the meantime. These two features are the one I'd miss so badly, everything else is perfect for me. (y)

Top Bottom