Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

LP-John,

Good looking add-on - might be just the ticket to "formalise" the info that people enter in (as many others have done) a Buy/sell/trade node.

A quick question.... (there's sure to be more!)

Is there any path to upgrade from the standard to the Pro version? I was thinking of starting on the standard, and then maybe upgrading to the Pro if I can get it all working ok and it works to my liking (Rather than spending the additional £££ up front)...

cheers
Paul

LP-John,

Good looking add-on - might be just the ticket to "formalise" the info that people enter in (as many others have done) a Buy/sell/trade node.

A quick question.... (there's sure to be more!)

Is there any path to upgrade from the standard to the Pro version? I was thinking of starting on the standard, and then maybe upgrading to the Pro if I can get it all working ok and it works to my liking (Rather than spending the additional £££ up front)...

cheers
Paul
Hi Paul,

You can upgrade to the Developers license at any time via our Client Area. Just go to your license information, select "Upgrade/Downgrade" and go through the order process. You will only be responsible for the $20 difference between the two licenses.

This is not a lot of information to go on. What do you mean unknown page error? I've not seen any errors for people who have the correct permissions setup.
When viewing a form that he has permissions to view, I get an unknown page message when viewing his member card.

Screen Shot 2013-11-03 at 5.00.01 PM.webp

Hi,

just wondering... Let's say you have a company listing, an image and some details. Could this form be the frontend, and a php script or whateer pulls this data from the xenforo database as well? Allowing people to update the data through the form?

Hi,

just wondering... Let's say you have a company listing, an image and some details. Could this form be the frontend, and a php script or whateer pulls this data from the xenforo database as well? Allowing people to update the data through the form?
You can use our addon as a base, however anything further than simply taking that data and posting it onto a thread would need custom development. Unfortunately, we do not offer custom development at this time.

Alright, I was just ondering if it could be used to maintain the base information and keep it updated or if it's more a once only thing. Thanks!

Alright, I was just ondering if it could be used to maintain the base information and keep it updated or if it's more a once only thing. Thanks!
Ah, you can maintain it yes in the backend. There is a "Manage Response" section for each form. Simply edit the information, save and pull as an excel file.

Question, where is the ability for users to add attachments, I'm unable to see any options for it.

This can be enabled within the destination you set. Once the destination has it enabled you will see the button to "Upload a Filed" next to the submit button.

Just wondering if there is any way to enable public exports of the csv form for my moderation team or if you ever plan to implement this. It becomes a pain exporting for them.

Just wondering if there is any way to enable public exports of the csv form for my moderation team or if you ever plan to implement this. It becomes a pain exporting for them.
It's not in the immediate, but we will consider it. It would require major reworking of permissions so it may be some time.

This can be enabled within the destination you set. Once the destination has it enabled you will see the button to "Upload a Filed" next to the submit button.

I have the permission set to allow registered users to upload and view attachments on posts, but there's not "Upload a File" next the submit button.

Before I purchase, when a member enters my Classified Section. They go to "Post New Thread", I can enable that button to use one of my custom forms? And after they fill out the forum, it will be posted in that Classified Section as a thread?

Since I'm designating this Classified Section for FORM use, Will the "Post New Thread" button can be changed to my likings? Not sure if this something separate from your add-on or not.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom