Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

to buy it is necessary to register first. I tried, but my phone was wrong somehow. You call me are you?
I bought more than 20 addons and for the first time couldn't do it.
No the call functionality is not enabled, there is no need for that, but it's still required in the system. I don't think any other addon providers have the same setup we do. We try to be a secure as possible to cut down on fraudulent purchases which is very high here. We are looking after our business, so we do what we must.

Still, it was enough to register on the forum in the usual way - quite email address or website address. I bought a license on the forum so it was a reception.

In any case, I cant have you register, because your system says my phone is wrong.... And my phone ...the right. Where your system knows that my phone is wrong?

Still, it was enough to register on the forum in the usual way - quite email address or website address. I bought a license on the forum so it was a reception.

In any case, I cant have you register, because your system says my phone is wrong.... And my phone ...the right. Where your system knows that my phone is wrong?
I have no idea what to tell you unless you send me the data you're inputting. You can PM me that information so I can see why it would be incorrect.

I have just installed the add-on and added the license. Looking at the client area it is pulling the information from our site, so seems to be installed correctly and working, but it is not appearing in the APPLICATIONS section to manipulate anything.

Administrator Usergroup does have access to view and respond to Simple Forms. Thought appears that is the only two permissions that exist.

I have just installed the add-on and added the license. Looking at the client area it is pulling the information from our site, so seems to be installed correctly and working, but it is not appearing in the APPLICATIONS section to manipulate anything.

Administrator Usergroup does have access to view and respond to Simple Forms. Thought appears that is the only two permissions that exist.
Hi Gary,

Did you check out the FAQ: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/simple-forms.289/field?field=faq

*Note: If you do not see "Simple Forms" under "Applications" in the Admin CP, make sure you have "Simple Forms" checked under your administrator permissions.

Make sure the administrator has the access to "Manage Simple Forms".

I created a form and when I go to view it I get the following message: The requested form could not be found.

EDIT: N/M. Apparently forms are disabled by default.

I created a form and when I go to view it I get the following message: The requested form could not be found.
Hi Gary,

Please open a ticket with an export of your form in XML format. Also provide us with information about your installation. We do not provide support via the XenForo forums.

Hi Gary,

Please open a ticket with an export of your form in XML format. Also provide us with information about your installation. We do not provide support via the XenForo forums.

It is fine, I edited above, but I guess you did not see it. It turns out that forms are off be default. Will open a ticket next time there is an issue.

@LP-John, is it possible to add a "negative" user criteria option?
"If user responded to any of the selected forms = don't show"
2013-10-28_0958.webp

I promote the use of some forms using notices, but when the user already responded a form, there's no sense to show it again.
Thanks

@LP-John, is it possible to add a "negative" user criteria option?
"If user responded to any of the selected forms = don't show"
View attachment 60087

I promote the use of some forms using notices, but when the user already responded a form, there's no sense to show it again.
Thanks
Hello Breixo,

You should be able to do this currently. Simply create a new usergroup promotion in which a user has responded to any form. You can call the group "Form Submitter". Then you can exclude or include that group in anything you'd like.

That's true, but it's not really easy to apply.
Just one example:
I create Contest I, to participate you must use Form I which you can see in Notice I -> After participation you promotes to the group "Form Submitter" and Notice I doesn't appear again. Great.
But...
a week later I create Contest II... do I have to create a new "Form Submitter II" usergroup + New promotion + etc.?
I would be much easier to just click on the negative criteria option: "don't show this notice if form X was resonded".

Let me know if I'm wrong and it is easier to apply.
Anyway, that's only a improvement suggestion ;)

That's true, but it's not really easy to apply.
Just one example:
I create Contest I, to participate you must use Form I which you can see in Notice I -> After participation you promotes to the group "Form Submitter" and Notice I doesn't appear again. Great.
But...
a week later I create Contest II... do I have to create a new "Form Submitter II" usergroup + New promotion + etc.?
I would be much easier to just click on the negative criteria option: "don't show this notice if form X was resonded".

Let me know if I'm wrong and it is easier to apply.
Anyway, that's only a improvement suggestion ;)
I will see what we can do in the future, but at the moment it's only possible solution.

I plan on purchasing this add-on today, but before i do, i would like to use this to make things easier for my members when they post something for sale in my classified section. Can i add a field for them to upload a photo?

I plan on purchasing this add-on today, but before i do, i would like to use this to make things easier for my members when they post something for sale in my classified section. Can i add a field for them to upload a photo?
Sure, you can require attachments and enable them for the form.

Top Bottom