Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

• Enable attachments to your forms to allow your users to easily attach files of your choosing.
So uh.. How exactly do I enable attachments to my forms?

• Enable attachments to your forms to allow your users to easily attach files of your choosing.
So uh.. How exactly do I enable attachments to my forms?

You enable attachments on your form destinations under each form you create. If you've also opened a ticket about this, it was responded to quite a few minutes ago.

Yes sorry, just wanted to get a fast response, now a question on the templates, with the previous thread-templating system we used we were able to embed the field values with HTML as we wanted, but I don't seem to be able to get any templating working on the 'thread target' thing.

Essentially I wanted this.

HTML:
<b style="font-size: 25px;">
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Region:</span> &#91{$fields.playerRegion.value}&#93; <br />
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Name:</span>{$fields.playerName.value}<br />
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Player ID:</span>{$fields.playerID.value}<br />
</b>

As it was the last thing we used essentially, but as far as I can tell the template insertion mechanism seems to be escaping it?

Yes sorry, just wanted to get a fast response, now a question on the templates, with the previous thread-templating system we used we were able to embed the field values with HTML as we wanted, but I don't seem to be able to get any templating working on the 'thread target' thing.

Essentially I wanted this.

HTML:
<b style="font-size: 25px;">
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Region:</span> &#91{$fields.playerRegion.value}&#93; <br />
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Name:</span>{$fields.playerName.value}<br />
    <span style="color: #C11B17;">Player ID:</span>{$fields.playerID.value}<br />
</b>

As it was the last thing we used essentially, but as far as I can tell the template insertion mechanism seems to be escaping it?
You cannot use this sort of templating. I'm not exactly sure why you would want to do that as opposed to just using BBCode formating...
Time for 2.0 Full Release LP-John?
Still working on things and time is limited. No ETA at the moment.

John, I've replied to the support ticket regarding the issue of guests submitting forms and the replies not being logged or sent out to the preassigned destination.

John, I've replied to the support ticket regarding the issue of guests submitting forms and the replies not being logged or sent out to the preassigned destination.
Hi Piers,

We've received your reply and will investigate. It takes some time to investigate issues.

Do you mean different forum on one installation or a different installation of XenForo?

Oops, i used wrong terminology. Im so used to vb terms its sad. I'll rewrite it with xenforo terms:

Does this support the ability for different forms to be posted in different nodes?

Is there any update on the guest submitting ticket issue John? The add on is sitting doing nothing at the moment as it's not usable.

Is there any update on the guest submitting ticket issue John? The add on is sitting doing nothing at the moment as it's not usable.

It's slated for our next release, but there is no ETA at the moment. I'll see if I can get my developer to give you a temp fix for now.

Edit: It appears a temp fix is not possible. While your use for the addon may be to have guests posts using it, the addon works perfectly fine in every other aspect. We will try to have this fixed once the final release is done, but there is no easy fix for something like that.

It's slated for our next release, but there is no ETA at the moment. I'll see if I can get my developer to give you a temp fix for now.

Edit: It appears a temp fix is not possible. While your use for the addon may be to have guests posts using it, the addon works perfectly fine in every other aspect. We will try to have this fixed once the final release is done, but there is no easy fix for something like that.

Thank you for the reply John, is there any guest submission method which does work, such as emails? I don't have to use private messages but haven't been able to get the others working.

Cheers

Top Bottom