Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I just upgraded, but for some reason lost the ability to upload an attachment when filling out a form. I checked the settings and they appear to be okay. Any ideas?

Would it be possible to get an option to submit to the moderation queue when used with thread/post destinations?

The way we're using this right now often gets duplicate content, and we want to moderate all submissions so that we can sift through it before they get a reward for their submissions.

Reactions: DRE
Would it be possible to get an option to submit to the moderation queue when used with thread/post destinations?

The way we're using this right now often gets duplicate content, and we want to moderate all submissions so that we can sift through it before they get a reward for their submissions.
We may look into this with our next release, but it may not be included for 2.0. We are closing feature requests as we iron out bugs with 2.0.

I just discovered this thread. Haven't got time to read through a lot of it...

I've got a couple of questions here, if these have been asked in the thread, please point me to the right place if you could:
1. is this add-on able to save the info filled out in a form into (custom) user profile fields values of the forum?
2. does this add-on take care conditional logic for the fields like in here: http://www.gravityforms.com/features/conditional-logic/ ?

FYI, here is an earlier thread in which I described my needs in a little more details: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/custom-user-fields-in-xenforo-1-1.20673/page-9

Thanks!

I just discovered this thread. Haven't got time to read through a lot of it...

I've got a couple of questions here, if these have been asked in the thread, please point me to the right place if you could:
1. is this add-on able to save the info filled out in a form into (custom) user profile fields values of the forum?
2. does this add-on take care conditional logic for the fields like in here: http://www.gravityforms.com/features/conditional-logic/ ?

FYI, here is an earlier thread in which I described my needs in a little more details: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/custom-user-fields-in-xenforo-1-1.20673/page-9

Thanks!
This add-on doesn't deal with customer user forms.

Noticed this today in my logs:

Zend_Uri_Exception: Invalid URI supplied - library/Zend/Uri/Http.php:156
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/fdsfh5/public_html/library/Zend/Uri.php(143): Zend_Uri_Http->__construct('http', '//updates.liqui...')
#1 /home/dfsah5/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(270): Zend_Uri::factory('http://updates....')
#2 /home/sdfdsah5/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(253): Zend_Http_Client->setUri('http://updates....')
#3 /home/dfgfah5/public_html/library/LiquidPro/Core/Cron.php(72): Zend_Http_Client->__construct('http://updates....')
#4 [internal function]: LiquidPro_Core_Cron::checkForUpdates(Array)
#5 /home/dfgiah5/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/fgdfah5/public_html/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/adsfah5/public_html/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#8 /home/gdfh5/public_html/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://sdfsfdfdfdsdf.org/cron.php?1360510755"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
[1360510755] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Ok, we bought the upgrade for this, and are looking forward to using it. However, the install instructions say to NOT overwrite the LiquidPro folder, but to copy the contents into the folder, which it than asks if we want to "overwrite the contents of the folder?" Do I want to overwrite those contents?? All the files are named the same, so just adding them to the folder won't work.

I'm no expert with this stuff and am still learning the in's and outs, so I don't want to do something that might compromise our install.

Ok, we bought the upgrade for this, and are looking forward to using it. However, the install instructions say to NOT overwrite the LiquidPro folder, but to copy the contents into the folder, which it than asks if we want to "overwrite the contents of the folder?" Do I want to overwrite those contents?? All the files are named the same, so just adding them to the folder won't work.

I'm no expert with this stuff and am still learning the in's and outs, so I don't want to do something that might compromise our install.
Sorry about that, it must be a typo. Yes if you're upgrading simply overwrite the files and you should be good to go.

Very good....ty much. It does show us as having the upgraded version right now, though we're getting an error when people try to put an Application in. We've checked the Server Logs and see nothing that would indicate an error, and we've check with our host who shows nothing abnormal or out of the ordinary. Just so you know, this error was present BEFORE we upgraded as well.

Our Application was made using Simple Forms. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• App error.webp
    App error.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi John, are there any plans to make this addon compatible with chris deeming's addon installer which automates the process rather than having to ftp in?

Have a few questions before purchasing.

I noticed the first 3 posts have not been updated since you have been selling the 2.0 version.
1. Does the plugin use the IonCube to encrypt files? (I don't want to install IonCube on my server for 1 forum plugin, plus can't customize if needed.)
2. Does this still have a yearly subscription model and what are the prices? (I really don't want to have to pay a yearly fee to use a forum plugin.)

Thank you for your time.

Also, you should update at least the 3rd post as this is very confusion for potential customers.

Have a few questions before purchasing.

I noticed the first 3 posts have not been updated since you have been selling the 2.0 version.
1. Does the plugin use the IonCube to encrypt files? (I don't want to install IonCube on my server for 1 forum plugin, plus can't customize if needed.)
2. Does this still have a yearly subscription model and what are the prices? (I really don't want to have to pay a yearly fee to use a forum plugin.)

Thank you for your time.

Also, you should update at least the 3rd post as this is very confusion for potential customers.
Hello,

The 3rd post in the discussion is not mine. It's posted by a user at the time making a screenshot of the pricing. I don't get the confusion when the person who posted is not me.

1. No it does not.
2. You can find all pricing information on our site: http://liquidpro.net/products/xenforo-addons/simple-forms/

As a general rule of thumb I would recommend reading the 1st post as opposed to the 3rd ;).

Hello,

The 3rd post in the discussion is not mine. It's posted by a user at the time making a screenshot of the pricing. I don't get the confusion when the person who posted is not me.

1. No it does not.
2. You can find all pricing information on our site: http://liquidpro.net/products/xenforo-addons/simple-forms/
Thank you for this useful information.

As a general rule of thumb I would recommend reading the 1st post as opposed to the 3rd ;).
There is no reason to be an smart ass about it. It appeared as if this gentleman was providing support throughout this thread so it is reasonable to conclude that this "user" might be a part of your team.

The change log hasn't been updated since 1.1 and there is still a download link to the free version. Also the names have not been updated in the Downloads area of the first post. Perhaps you should think of hiring a customer representative that doesn't come off as a pompous jerk.

Again thank you for the "useful" information you provided.

Thank you for this useful information.

There is no reason to be an smart ass about it. It appeared as if this gentleman was providing support throughout this thread so it is reasonable to conclude that this "user" might be a part of your team.

The change log hasn't been updated since 1.1 and there is still a download link to the free version. Also the names have not been updated in the Downloads area of the first post. Perhaps you should think of hiring a customer representative that doesn't come off as a pompous jerk.

Again thank you for the "useful" information you provided.
Just as a reference, no one else in this thread is providing support besides either LiquidPro or myself.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean now Shadow. I had no idea the first post and the resource overview page were two different entities. Everything was updated on the "Overview" page, but not on the OP. Odd, I figured there would be some sort of syncing.

My apologies, my intention was not to come off as a smart ass. I was simply poking fun at your question because it seemed a bit silly, but now I understand where the confusion came from beyond the 3rd post. Thank you for pointing that out.

Also, where do you see the download links pointing to the free alternative we have? Both the web site and first post only link directly to the cart which offers either the regular license or the developers license. Also the changelog where exactly? We have updates posted both on here and on our web site with changes from versions 1.1 and 2.0 RC1.
You removed it the download section and the change log from the first post so don't act like they weren't there. The change log was only updated to version 1.1 in the OP so it is probably better you removed it.

We have no interest in hiring a customer representative to handle questions which are already answered. You made a comment about updating the 3rd post of this thread which in no way was posted by the OP. What type of response were you expecting? Not only did I answer your question, but I poked fun at your question in most playful of manners. However, you've responded by calling me names and ridiculing my response. Not exactly sure what more you would like from me Shadow.
What type of response was I expecting from someone selling something to a customer? How about yes, I can see how that might be confusing. I have updated the OP to reflect the changes we have made. Not that it matters now since you did update the OP to reflect the changes now or rather just removed the information. I wasn't calling you names, you were being a smart ass and a pompous jerk and you still are by removing information in the OP and then claiming all the information was correct.

You removed it the download section and the change log from the first post so don't act like they weren't there. The change log was only updated to version 1.1 in the OP so it is probably better you removed it.

What type of response was I expecting from someone selling something to a customer? How about yes, I can see how that might be confusing. I have updated the OP to reflect the changes we have made. Not that it matters now since you did update the OP to reflect the changes now or rather just removed the information. I wasn't calling you names, you were being a smart ass and a pompous jerk and you still are by removing information in the OP and then claiming all the information was correct.

Sorry about that, I actually updated my response after I posted it and realized the below. This is my fault entirely. Once again, sorry for the confusion.

Just as a reference, no one else in this thread is providing support besides either LiquidPro or myself.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean now Shadow. I had no idea the first post and the resource overview page were two different entities. Everything was updated on the "Overview" page, but not on the OP. Odd, I figured there would be some sort of syncing.

My apologies, my intention was not to come off as a smart ass. I was simply poking fun at your question because it seemed a bit silly, but now I understand where the confusion came from beyond the 3rd post. Thank you for pointing that out.

Top Bottom