Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I am happy that we have got that all cleared up.

On a side note the promo code that is in the forum and overview works on your website but does not work on paypal.
Once you log in to paypal to pay it says that the payment is $25 still so I canceled my order.
Could you check into this?

I am happy that we have got that all cleared up.

On a side note the promo code that is in the forum and overview works on your website but does not work on paypal.
Once you log in to paypal to pay it says that the payment is $25 still so I canceled my order.
Could you check into this?
Hi Shadow,

I just want to verify that you're a new client correct? The promo code only works on new clients and not existing clients. I've checked other clients who have used the promo code to see if it was applied via PayPal correctly and it has.

Yes, I am a new client. I just purchased Xenforo right after the court case.

Edit: It appears it gave me an account when I tried purchasing and the canceled, so I guess I am no longer a new client? When I tried previously I was a new client but the promo still said $0 on paypal. Not sure what is going on.

This is what I saw both times when I tried to purchase with the promo code. The first time your system created an account for me but I canceled the order as the promo didn't work right as seen in the screenshot.

Let me know if you want me to try again.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.webp
    Untitled-3.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
This is what I saw both times when I tried to purchase with the promo code. The first time your system created an account for me but I canceled the order as the promo didn't work right as seen in the screenshot.

Let me know if you want me to try again.
PM me your account information. I'll delete it and you can try again.

PM me your account information. I'll delete it and you can try again.
I see that you did delete my account, so I tried again. I am still at the paypal review page right now and it still says $25. Should I go ahead and purchase to see if it applies the discount or should it already say $20?

I see that you did delete my account, so I tried again. I am still at the paypal review page right now and it still says $25. Should I go ahead and purchase to see if it applies the discount or should it already say $20?
Go ahead with the purchase but if it still has $25 on PayPal let me know and I'll refund you the $5. Just put a ticket in.

I purchased this; used the coupon code - yet it still asked me to pay $25
My client area as well shows http://screencloud.net/v/roPS

Don't care much about the $5 - simply reporting the fact your coupon system may be a bit bugged out. I ended up just paying the $25 because I need this addon either way :) Thanks!

EDIT: Also I cannot find this file:
"Ensure the license.dat located in the library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ folder has the necessary write and read permissions (777) available." Its simply not there and not in the download either.

I purchased this; used the coupon code - yet it still asked me to pay $25
My client area as well shows http://screencloud.net/v/roPS

Don't care much about the $5 - simply reporting the fact your coupon system may be a bit bugged out. I ended up just paying the $25 because I need this addon either way :) Thanks!

EDIT: Also I cannot find this file:
"Ensure the license.dat located in the library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ folder has the necessary write and read permissions (777) available." Its simply not there and not in the download either.
We are talking to our billing software provider about the issue to see if it can be fixed. If you'd like the $5 refund, just open a ticket and I'll apply it.

If you have any further issues with the installation or SF in any way please be sure to open a ticket. It's a much better method for us to provide support. I'll find out about the license.dat file.

Edit: Looks like that file is no longer there. Looks like an old part of the instructions, I'll remove that.

I need help. I installed everything, and yet, it didn't create a "Form" in the nav bar.
Hello,

I believe I replied to your ticket as well but just incase anyone else has a similar question you should go into "Options > LiquidPro Simple Forms". Make sure "Disable Forms Tab" is unchecked as it is checked by default.

Hello,

I believe I replied to your ticket as well but just incase anyone else has a similar question you should go into "Options > LiquidPro Simple Forms". Make sure "Disable Forms Tab" is unchecked as it is checked by default.

Promo code expired :(

I might be missing something but Im trying to have a form sent via a conversation to two recipients and I keep getting this error when I click the submit button on the form.

The following error occurred:

Please enter at least one valid recipient.

Im sure its something simple but I have selected myself as a recipient so it put a "1," in the recipients user IDs section.

I might be missing something but Im trying to have a form sent via a conversation to two recipients and I keep getting this error when I click the submit button on the form.

The following error occurred:

Please enter at least one valid recipient.

Im sure its something simple but I have selected myself as a recipient so it put a "1," in the recipients user IDs section.
Hello Brad,

I just tested adding one myself without any issues. When you attempt to select the recipient users are you using the auto-complete feature? You can start by typing in their username and select them. It will auto-change to their user ID. The list is comma separated as well so you can specify more than one and do more than one auto-complete lookup.

If you have further issues please open a support ticket so we can help you directly.

Top Bottom