Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi, is it possible to define datas when a new thread is poseted and if so, how?

Example:
Create a new Thread:
These values are already registered:
Name:
etc......

Greetings
Marco

Hey John, although I did try myself and couldn't get it to work, I wanted to confirm if it is possible to use HTML when posting to a thread. I can confirm the useability of BBCodes, but HTML doesn't seem to work. However <xen:if> does work, so sort of confused.

Hey John, although I did try myself and couldn't get it to work, I wanted to confirm if it is possible to use HTML when posting to a thread. I can confirm the useability of BBCodes, but HTML doesn't seem to work. However <xen:if> does work, so sort of confused.
Please do let me know.

Also one more question, is it possible to allow the user (The one filling in the form) to a"add" more fields.
What I mean is, let's say I have a form with following fields:
1. Name
2. Email
3. Field X
4. Field Y

Now the user can input the information for all the four fields and click a "+" button, this would give him another set of Field X and Field Y. Is this anyway possible?

Considering buying the "Pro" version as a character build submission form for a gaming website. Basically, the user will post a build following the form, once approved it will then be posted to a thread/forum.

I'm using Waindigo's Custom Fields addon (which is basically a watered down version of your mod). I don't think his is robust enough for my needs, some issues with his mod and some others that I've thought to ask you about are:
  1. Does BBCode/HTML work in user's form? Can it be disabled if required?
  2. Can users edit their forms (posts) once posted? Can that option be disabled if required?
  3. I want users to be forced into a specific thread title format, i.e. "Diablo 3 Builds - <Class> <whatever here>". Is this possible?
  4. Submitted forms must be able to go into a moderation queue before appearing on the forum as a thread publicly.Is this possible?
  5. I have different forums for different classes, and different games. Can the form be smart enough to post itself to the right Class forum depending on the user's radio box selection (I.e. Barbarian, Demon Hunter etc).
Builds category root example:
http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/categories/diablo-3-character-build-guides.323/

Build forum example:
http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/forums/barbarian-character-build-guides.317/

Build example:
http://www.hackslashrepeat.com/threads/diablo-3-build-barbarian-dw-half-tank-build.795/#post-4313

This is just Diablo 3. I also have another game, and soon there will be many. I would like to have just one form for one game if possible.

Reactions: DRE
We have a forum that's a bit overrun with promotion of iOS apps. Does this add-on provide support for the following:
  • Ability to add images (screenshots)
  • Ability to add a video link
  • Ability to add a URL field (iTunes Store link)
  • Some fields (image, video) would not be required
  • Limit URL field to only allow link to iTunes. (prevent possible spam abuse)
Finally, I'd like to require members have a minimum of 10 posts to have linking privileges, but not apply it to those who use this form. That's basically to combat all of the other spam. Plus, if I'm able to lock this group down to iTunes links only, I don't have to worry about abuse.
I'm a bit confused on pricing. Are there plans in addition to the $25 that I would need to purchase?

Please do let me know.

Also one more question, is it possible to allow the user (The one filling in the form) to a"add" more fields.
What I mean is, let's say I have a form with following fields:
1. Name
2. Email
3. Field X
4. Field Y

Now the user can input the information for all the four fields and click a "+" button, this would give him another set of Field X and Field Y. Is this anyway possible?
John? Andrew?

I still get an error after installing the core component. Is there another prereq that I have missed on the web server itself?

New error:

Could it be a license issue?

I got the same error when i putted my money into this...

Did you get any reply/solution on the ticket?

Hi John,
Any development ETA for the ability to use the form on XF pages or other XF content types outside of post/threads?
Thank you.
Sorry but development is at a stand-still until more time can be allocated to the project. Various personal projects and family-related issues have stunted development. No ETA at this time.

Hello,

Is there anyway that I can use the 'Conversation' options of a form to auto-start a conversation with the person submitting the form by entering a value in the '
Recipient User ID:' field
?

I had hoped I could enter '{user}' or something like that, but it seems as though it needs a specific user id, which of course I won't know in advance of the form being posted.

I'm trying to create an article form for articles published as threads on my site. The reason for using simple forms is because I want to be able to control the input as well as the output. Now I wonder if it's possible to use the normal post editor for multiline forms, which will hold the actual content of the articles?

I sumbitted a ticket - but...
When I activated my install and created my first form - the menu navbar has Forms. It goes xxxx.org/forms
This render 404

However I can make it there using /index.php?forms

What am I missing here?

I sumbitted a ticket - but...
When I activated my install and created my first form - the menu navbar has Forms. It goes xxxx.org/forms
This render 404

However I can make it there using /index.php?forms

What am I missing here?
Hi Cory,

I responded to your ticket and as suggested please make sure that your SEO friendly URLs are setup properly.

Fixed... Turns out (perhaps this is common knowledge to some) but...
If you have a friendly URL of /forms or /type or similar and have a forms.htm or type.htm file in root - it'll cause problems.

I have the message 'Invalid license key' when installing the form add-on. My IP adress changed is it the reason ? (Cloudflare + new dedicated IP)

Top Bottom