Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

You need the "Manage Simple Forms" admin permission to manage, or to be a super admin
Thank you!

Do you know if it's possible to insert inside the Thread Template attachments? In this way, I can insert them as thumbnails or full-size images instead of displaying them only as attachments at the bottom of the message.

@Wesker as is used from many people and it's on GitHub maybe someone will update it (maybe not free of charge)

For who don't know this, in the thread template anche title template you can you conditionals!

One thing I would like is dependent fields.

Example:
If the user choose this value then the form display additional or hide specific fields.

But maybe this is something that we can archive with some effort with the help of jQuery or similar.

This is a really great addon.
I hope in a porting to XF2.

Someone know how to display the attachments (photos) as full size of thumbnails size images in the thread instead as attachments?

is it possible to print fields value and not only fields text?

Example in admin.php?fields/33/edit I have a field with this list:
Code:
values        text

AL            Alabama

AK            Alaska

AZ            Arizona

AR            Arkansas

CA            California

and I would like to use values in threads titles and text in threads body.

{$fields.state.value} will print text (ex. California) but I would like to be able to use values too (ex. CA).

Jumping into this thread discussion! Looking to use addon for a public forum as it's loaded with the features I'm seeking for. Is it still functional "straight from the box"?

Top Bottom