Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Thanks Sunka and Rob Parker. I now have the title and value on the same line with the title in bold, but now I have another problem.

There is a line space between each field. I don't want any line spaces between fields. Please tell me there is a way to fix his.

Right now I have this:

Title: Karate Kid

Actors: Ralph Macchio, Pat Marita

-------------------------------------------------
But what I want is this:

Probably it is then hard coded that after every field is break line <br/>
I do not know.
Try put <p>....</p> so break will create just new row

Probably it is then hard coded that after every field is break line <br/>
I do not know.
Try put <p>....</p> so break will create just new row

I put the tags like this <p><xen:if>....</xen:if></p> and it just displays like this:

<p>
</p><p>
</p>

Can anyone out there confirm if this is even possible, to have form fields display with no line breaks in between?

So far I'm gotten SF to do everything I need it to do, if I could just fix this one last problem it would be perfect.

Ok nevermind, thanks guys I figured it out. I just had to remove the space between the opening <xen:if> tag and the bold tag. Everything's looking good so far.

I found some bug. When user select form on mobile, and try to write some text in text field with WYSIWYG (richtext editor) he can not do it.
Rich text editor (place where you write text) is not working on mobile. On touch keyboard do not shown, nor text indicator is shown that you can write.
If click on bbcode editor, than everything is working OK.
Any help?
@Xon

If form has only 1 rich text field (wysiwyg) than everything working, but if it has more than 1 rich text fields than it is not working on mobile.
It is partial working if I press bold or any other button than you get cursor and you can write some letters, but when you click for new line, you can not write again.

It is some bug connected with jQuery - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nodeName' of undefined

I have just installed Simple forms and it looks like it can do all the things I need it to do.
My use case is that members will add dates to the calendar and then let people rsvp to that and then fill in a form.
My admins can handle the form templates and such but when it comes to responses I would like to help the members a little more.

I can let them get emails and handle those as they want. Or I can create som automation that sends the exported csv to them.
But I thought it would be nice to have a new destination template that can send replies to a spread sheet in Google drive (or similar) and update that one with the new entries.
Anyone created something like that?

I'm trying to understand is it's possible to choose a destination based on what a user chooses in the form.

Example:
I want to create a thread with "FOR SALE" prefix if the user choose a specific radio button in the form.

Is it possible? I'm trying to do that in my sandbox but I can't.

Thank you @Amin Sabet !

A solution could be a template modification that adds 2 more buttons linked to different forms.
In this way you can use prefixes too... and different forms for SALES, WANT TO BUY etc.

p.s. I noticed that in your forums you didn't change the "Post New Thread". For mu-43.com you can find the option here: https://mu-43.com/admin.php?nodes/17/edit

@Kintaro We replaced the 'post new thread' with the sale button and then put trade/wtb buttons with the same styling in the sidebar using WF. Works better on desktop than mobile, but regulars know where to find the buttons.

another question:
where can I find permissions to access Simple Forms on the ACP? Actually, I can access it only with my "Super Admin".

Top Bottom