Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

The latest Release from here, work also with latest Xenforo version. ;) I use it in 2 sites without any issue. :)

I think this add-on will do what I need but I have one question. Is it possible to create a custom field where the content of the field is set to a certain bbcode?

More than one coder take this addon for update it, after this addon become free.
Xon's is one of best coder here, so his version working good.

Why does the contents of a field show up on the next line underneath the field title? I have a form and it looks like this:

Title:
Karate Kid​

Actors:
Ralph Macchio, Pat Marita​

I want the content to be on the same line as the field title, like this:

Title: Karate Kid

Actors: Ralph Macchio, Pat Marita

Is there a way to change this? The way it is now looks very unsightly and unprofessional.

Last edited:
Why does the contents of a field show up on the next line underneath the field title? I have a form and it looks like this:
You can set it in Post template field, like this:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$fields.actors.value} != ''">
[B]{$fields.actors.title}:[/B] {$fields.actors.value}
</xen:if>

So it will show if it is not empty (xen:if), and in style with bold title and value in same row:

Actors: whatever is put in it here

Code:

So it will show if it is not empty (xen:if), and in style with bold title and value in same row:

Is the conditional needed? We don't use it and never noticed any problems if a field is empty, it just doesn't display.

That must be related to your template as it doesn't display like that for us

I don't think I used any template. I just input the information into the form, very basic, and it displayed all funky like that by default. I guess I have to enter some special coding just to make it look normal?

Code:

Where do I enter this code?

Top Bottom