Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

There is a bug with inserting attachment into post.
When user submiting form, you can upload attachment and insert them into fields, but when form is submited and post is created (form is creating new post), attahmend are not showed in post, just as links but wrong linked url. Uploaded attachments are in post, below post (they are uploaded but not inserted in post).

Any solutions for this bug?

There is a bug with inserting attachment into post.
When user submiting form, you can upload attachment and insert them into fields, but when form is submited and post is created (form is creating new post), attahmend are not showed in post, just as links but wrong linked url. Uploaded attachments are in post, below post (they are uploaded but not inserted in post).

Any solutions for this bug?

I think I know what this is and it's not related Simple Forms, it's related to the attachment system by Xenforo, but to confirm my theory, can you go to your admincp and find the attachment section and find if the attachment was uploaded?

Yep, attachment was uploaded, and it is show under the post (same situation if you upload attachments) here in post, but not insert them.
In post showed only links to that attachment, but with wrong url. So, mistake is somwhere when form is submited and created post from it, some kind of wrong parsing of attachment code.

I look at this little more and what I see that uploaded attachment not showing in post because links in post are related to attachment uploaded before that o_O
So if you upload attachment and it is saved with number 1493 for example, after form submit to post, it inserted link to attachment 1492, and because of that, uploaded attachment in that post is at the bottom of post because is not inserted into post.

Also, link to attachment what was automatically parsed into post was wrong.
.../attachments/14944/ instead /attachments/imagename.14944/

Hi, I wanted to add basic form functionality to our forum so I tried to install Xon's fork of Simple Forms. The installation went ok but I do not see how to create new forms. From what I've seen in this thread, I assume it should show up under Applications in AdminCP but I do not see it. However, I can find Simple Forms in many other places, including the Options, Permissions, and if enabled on the navigation bar. It appears that for some reason it just doesn't provide the primary link to create and manage forms.

Is there anything I should check to figure out what may be the cause? For the install I copied the three folders into the appropriate XenForo folders and I had it use the XML file.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Nevermind, it turns out I was not given the super admin role by the primary admin and that resulted in my not seeing the Simple Forms on the Applications tab.

Last edited:
We're still using this but in the last few days we seem to be getting connection issues.

Does this still do any sort of callback to your servers that could be causing issues?

Are there installation instructions for this anywhere?
https://github.com/jljr222/xenforo-simple-forms/wiki
We're still using this but in the last few days we seem to be getting connection issues.

Does this still do any sort of callback to your servers that could be causing issues?
Hey Rob,

I just messaged you in a PM, but make sure you're using the latest version from Xon which removes a lot of the callbacks we missed.

https://github.com/Xon/XenForo-SimpleForms

There haven't been any changes to anything LiquidPro related since the site has been deleted and down for number of months now.

@Xon

As you took Daniel Hood's addons (from Stuart) over, which include paid addons, would you also consider taking this addon over?

I would like to thank you John for your great addon. We are using it frequently in our forums and it saves a lot of time and work.

My question is: Is there a way to take the receiver of a conversation target from the fields itself? We would like to build a warningsystem with this addon, and that would be great to specify the receiver of the conversation in one of the formular fields. :x

Top Bottom