Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

@LP-John - Sorry, haven't read the discussion; but could you please let me know if the new version of forms is under development? Would really appreciate if you could share a list of features planned. We use this add-on a LOT and would really love to know what features will be introduced in upcoming versions. Thanks!

@LP-John - Is there any way to limit how often (not how many times) someone uses a form?
At the moment there is not. You can only limit the amount of times a form could be submitted or how many times a user is allowed to submit the form in totality.
@LP-John - Sorry, haven't read the discussion; but could you please let me know if the new version of forms is under development? Would really appreciate if you could share a list of features planned. We use this add-on a LOT and would really love to know what features will be introduced in upcoming versions. Thanks!
When we're closer to a release we will share. My aunt recently passed so I've been away.

In the display of the form, we want to make a link for starting a conversation with the member. We tried this:

Code:
[url=http://denofangels.com/conversations/add?to={$visitor.username}] Start a Conversation [/url]

It works fine for most members, but not for those who have a space in their username. In the working URLs, the space is converted to a '+'. Is there a way to make this work?

In the display of the form, we want to make a link for starting a conversation with the member. We tried this:

Code:
[url=http://denofangels.com/conversations/add?to={$visitor.username}] Start a Conversation [/url]

It works fine for most members, but not for those who have a space in their username. In the working URLs, the space is converted to a '+'. Is there a way to make this work?
Hi empire,

I'm not too sure that this would be possible based on the options available, but this is more of a XenForo question than a Simple Forms question. I would post this to the XenForo community at large. I don't see a way to do this without using more extensive coding, but maybe someone else has a better idea :).

Hi, i'd to ask about this addon functionality.
A have: sell,buy,trade section of forum.
There are 3 prefixes ("sell","buy","trade")
For each prefixes i want to have special forms for the same section of forum.
Is it possible with this addon?

Hi, i'd to ask about this addon functionality.
A have: sell,buy,trade section of forum.
There are 3 prefixes ("sell","buy","trade")
For each prefixes i want to have special forms for the same section of forum.
Is it possible with this addon?
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way to determine the prefix based off what you have in the form. You would have to create three separate forms for each prefix.

Is there a way to make it depending on which option you select when filling up the form the destination always changes.
For example:
When asking a user which group he wants to join and he selects group "A" the responds is send to group "A"'s forum if he chooses group "B" the responds is send to group "B"'s forum.

Is there a way to make it depending on which option you select when filling up the form the destination always changes.
For example:
When asking a user which group he wants to join and he selects group "A" the responds is send to group "A"'s forum if he chooses group "B" the responds is send to group "B"'s forum.
As of right now this is not possible. The destinations are not conditional, actually not much is. It's been requested but would require a large amount of restructuring the addon.

Does this addon have any specific requirements to function? I've just swapped a customer to nginx from apache on debian, and this addon no longer functions correctly. You can't create or import new forms, the page just times out. No errors being generated at PHP level, and nothing in the browser console window.

Does this addon have any specific requirements to function? I've just swapped a customer to nginx from apache on debian, and this addon no longer functions correctly. You can't create or import new forms, the page just times out. No errors being generated at PHP level, and nothing in the browser console window.
I've been able to fix this. nginx was timing out to php-fpm, because the import takes around 220 seconds to complete. The front end was giving up, which php-fpm was still running in the background.

I have used this plugin on vbulletin before switching to xenforo. In regards to the dropdown selection, on the vbulletin version I could put free-text of the list I want to be on the dropdown...
I create a list i.e. Age with Excel and copy it into the field, and then it will convert it into separate non-free-text fields on save

How can I add a copied list of for example Countries to the dropdown without having the need to manually write every single one of them on every single field?

Top Bottom