Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi DaniD,

There is a section under options for "Simple Forms" and a checkbox which disables the "Forms" tab. Make sure it is NOT checked. Then go to your usergroup permissions and make sure they can view the tabs.

It was right in front of my eyes, I must have missed that. Thanks so much! Problem solved. :D

does it support conditions?
Hi Slind,

Not a the moment, but it is on our list to do for the next major release. It's a huge feature and requires some serious reworking and thinking. We have no ETA, but it is in the cards for the future :).

Hi Slind,

Not a the moment, but it is on our list to do for the next major release. It's a huge feature and requires some serious reworking and thinking. We have no ETA, but it is in the cards for the future :).
ok I see. Unfortunately this makes the current version unusable for me. So I have to wait for the big update. Would it be possible to say if it is weeks, months, quarters, years ?

ok I see. Unfortunately this makes the current version unusable for me. So I have to wait for the big update. Would it be possible to say if it is weeks, months, quarters, years ?
Sorry we don't give out ETAs. They never work out well and end up being broken promises. We have other products we're working on so ATM I can't say when we would even begin to build this functionality. I know, seems like a cop-out, but I'm just being honest.

Sorry we don't give out ETAs. They never work out well and end up being broken promises. We have other products we're working on so ATM I can't say when we would even begin to build this functionality. I know, seems like a cop-out, but I'm just being honest.
I see. Is this a first prio. to do item?

We stopped using this for a while but just found a new use for it. However, we're using version 1.1.1. As far as I can tell it's working but is there anything broken in it that you recall?

We stopped using this for a while but just found a new use for it. However, we're using version 1.1.1. As far as I can tell it's working but is there anything broken in it that you recall?
The educated guess on my part would be that there are quite a few bugs that have been fixed since then. I cannot tell you exactly what has been, but if you're using the latest and greatest XenForo release...then you need our latest version. Older versions will not work (well) on XenForo 1.3.

Want to pay for download, but it is not possible.
Creates an SSL-Error.
Hello Heffalump,

Apologies for the lack of access. We are regenerating our SSL certificate in response to the "Heartbleed" issue that's been all over the web and GeoTrust goofed. We currently have no SSL cert so the cart system is down. We will let you know when the cart system is back up. Once again, our apologies.

Thanks for your reply, John.
Is there a timeframe?
I have none unfortunately, I can imagine they are backlogged with others affected by this global issue. Since this is costing us orders, be assured we are putting the pressure on them :).

Hello,
I'm using this add-on to create threads for a forum,
I have a problem sometimes of an error message saying no more than 15 characters is allowed!!

I also want to know if it is possible to allow the choice of a thread prefix instead of making all go to the default chosen!!

Thank you!

Hello,
I'm using this add-on to create threads for a forum,
I have a problem sometimes of an error message saying no more than 15 characters is allowed!!

I also want to know if it is possible to allow the choice of a thread prefix instead of making all go to the default chosen!!

Thank you!
You will need to submit a support ticket for your error. As of now, that functionality does not exist. We are looking into it for the future.

Is it possible to have a GET parameter and fill it to a checkbox/textbox on a form by default, @LP-John ?
I would like to give my members a specific form link, if they click that click a textbox or a checkbox was choose by default.

Is it possible to have a GET parameter and fill it to a checkbox/textbox on a form by default, @LP-John ?
I would like to give my members a specific form link, if they click that click a textbox or a checkbox was choose by default.
At the moment no, but we could look at it for a future release. We have already developed the functionality to fill in fields with parameters specified in the URL. It's just not out yet.

Hi John.

I was wondering if there was a way to code the option to select only a specific number of options in a form? So say users can only select two favorite colors or something, would this be feasible at the moment? Or, users must select more than x number of options?

Thank you!

Top Bottom