Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Good morning,

ok - i open a support ticket with screenshots.
I did not see any screenshots, but I explained how the replace new thread button works.

I think I understand your issue a little better now.

You have two forum nodes where users can submit "Links". You created one (1) form to handle both of these. This is a mistake. You should create two forms and have 1 create a new thread in 1 specific forum node and another for the second forum node. The problem is, when a user submits a new form, it will send the data to both forms. That is how it is supposed to function, it's not a bug. You need to make 2 forms. You create the form and then export/import it as a duplicate.

... so I had to do to make the screenshots. ;)

But as you write it - so I thought that too in my post above. (y)

Ok, so I have to make each a new form wenn. Several destinations are then thus only necessary where the same form content is to be stored in different locations.

Is there a limit for the number of forms? :D I think - no.

Thanks again for the fast support. :)

... so I had to do to make the screenshots. ;)

But as you write it - so I thought that too in my post above.
Ok, so I have to make each a new form wenn. Several destinations are then thus only necessary where the same form content is to be stored in different locations.

Is there a limit for the number of forms? ;) :D

Thanks again for the fast support. :)
There are no limitations in the software for the amount of forms/destinations.

I just moved from a vBulletin forum using a form addon. I purchased and installed this one and was wondering if there was a way that I could create a link in a members profile and when that link was click, it would pre-populate a field in a form with the clicked members username. For example, I use sale agreements for my classifieds forum. Member 2 goes to member 1 profile to create an agreement. Clicks the link to go to the form and the form would already have member 1's username added to a field?

I used this form hook on the vBulletin form to achieve this.

Code:
$hiddenfield1 = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('g', 'username', TYPE_NOHTML);
if (empty($hiddenfield1))
    {
        $errormessage = "Error, this form needs a username.";
           eval('print_output("' . fetch_template('STANDARD_ERROR') . '");');
    }

I used this PHP code in the custom field.

Code:
$answer = '<input type="text" id="q_' . $formbit[id] . '" name="' . $formbit[id] . '" value="' . $hiddenfield1 . '" />';

I just moved from a vBulletin forum using a form addon. I purchased and installed this one and was wondering if there was a way that I could create a link in a members profile and when that link was click, it would pre-populate a field in a form with the clicked members username. For example, I use sale agreements for my classifieds forum. Member 2 goes to member 1 profile to create an agreement. Clicks the link to go to the form and the form would already have member 1's username added to a field?

I used this form hook on the vBulletin form to achieve this.

Code:
$hiddenfield1 = $vbulletin->input->clean_gpc('g', 'username', TYPE_NOHTML);
if (empty($hiddenfield1))
    {
        $errormessage = "Error, this form needs a username.";
           eval('print_output("' . fetch_template('STANDARD_ERROR') . '");');
    }

I used this PHP code in the custom field.

Code:
$answer = '<input type="text" id="q_' . $formbit[id] . '" name="' . $formbit[id] . '" value="' . $hiddenfield1 . '" />';
It's not something that we have currently in the addon, however @LiquidPro took the time to develop this and we have a test working. We will include this in our next release for you.

I wonder, i have a thread when user made a post, he has to make some information wroted. If you know what I mean.
When you begin post, some information is necessary.
Is your MOD can do that?
Sorry for my english language.

I wonder, i have a thread when user made a post, he has to make some information wroted. If you know what I mean.
When you begin post, some information is necessary.
Is your MOD can do that?
Sorry for my english language.
Hello Sunka,

Yes, our addon forces users to fill in the information you want displayed in the thread created. Hope that answers your question! :)

I have allready thread created, only want that when user begin new post that he have to write some information first, or he can not to post without that

I have allready thread created, only want that when user begin new post that he have to write some information first, or he can not to post without that
Same concept. It works for Threads, Posts and Conversations.

Is there anyway to put an auto incremental field into the form?

Basically, looking for a registration system... where WE create a serial number and it auto generates the value (TORQ-xxxxx - stating at TORQ-00001) - is this possible?

Thanks

Is there anyway to put an auto incremental field into the form?

Basically, looking for a registration system... where WE create a serial number and it auto generates the value (TORQ-xxxxx - stating at TORQ-00001) - is this possible?

Thanks
This would require custom development work. Unfortunately it's not something we provide, but we've made the software flexible. You could probably find someone to do it.

Do you know what this error could be from?

Error Info
ErrorException: Illegal string offset 'enabled' - library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php:136
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php(136): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/nascartr/...', 136, Array)
#1 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php(253): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->prepareForm(Array)
#2 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php(55): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->_getFormOrError(2)
#3 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->actionRespond()
#4 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "http://diecastcrazy.com/community/forms/sale-agreement.2/respond"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Do you know what this error could be from?

Error Info
ErrorException: Illegal string offset 'enabled' - library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php:136
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php(136): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/nascartr/...', 136, Array)
#1 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php(253): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->prepareForm(Array)
#2 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php(55): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->_getFormOrError(2)
#3 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->actionRespond()
#4 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "http://diecastcrazy.com/community/forms/sale-agreement.2/respond"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Not sure, but please open a ticket and that way our developer can have a look. Just post this same information and if possible an XML export of your form. :)

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I have a question: How do we create a navigation tab up top to view all the forms? Thanks in advanced!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I have a question: How do we create a navigation tab up top to view all the forms? Thanks in advanced!
Hi DaniD,

There is a section under options for "Simple Forms" and a checkbox which disables the "Forms" tab. Make sure it is NOT checked. Then go to your usergroup permissions and make sure they can view the tabs.

Top Bottom