Implemented Signs (rel="nofollow")

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Currently I believe it is added to all links by a user until they have made 10 posts then the nofollow is removed from all posts. I like this pesonally though it needs to be admin set I think Kier said it is hard coded ATM.

Currently I believe it is added to all links by a user until they have made 10 posts then the nofollow is removed from all posts. I like this pesonally though it needs to be admin set I think Kier said it is hard coded ATM.
I'm not sure it should be post related either - otherwise your going to just get loads of one word posts just to boost to post count and get the PR leak

I'm not sure it should be post related either - otherwise your going to just get loads of one word posts just to boost to post count and get the PR leak
True but I think by post 10 you are likely to catch these users... To be honest I block all users who post single word posts like "thanks" "great" and nothing else.. Though I may send them a warning PM after 3/4 but if it got to 10+ I would probably remove them.

Make it an option in admin cp.
Add a tag to the links in the signature - "nofollow". To all links
in signatures (except for internal links to other parts (page in the forum) have been tagged "nofollow". And just to be able to added a tag in this setting (if it is also about other search engines from which the other instead of nofollow tag.
Another similar setting in the admin cp to do for all messages (posts) written by users
for example: picture
nothisis.webp
 in admin cp.

Make it an option in admin cp.
Add a tag to the links in the signature - "nofollow". To all links
in signatures (except for internal links to other parts (page in the forum) have been tagged "nofollow". And just to be able to added a tag in this setting (if it is also about other search engines from which the other instead of nofollow tag.
Another similar setting in the admin cp to do for all messages (posts) written by users
for example: picture
View attachment 1423
in admin cp.
press 'Like' onto the first post :p

Top Bottom