• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Signature Badge Script

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, I tried to change the script so you could add any hex code for the image color and for the text color, to create an unique image, and then I realized I was being stupid because it used an image.

Yeah, I tried to change the script so you could add any hex code for the image color and for the text color, to create an unique image, and then I realized I was being stupid because it used an image.

However if anyone does want to create new background images for other colours I will be happy to upload them to xenAddicts for you... Same with non-commercial fonts... we can always add that option...

However if anyone does want to create new background images for other colours I will be happy to upload them to xenAddicts for you... Same with non-commercial fonts... we can always add that option...
I like the offer. :)

However, the reason I want this is because I want to get myself a unique one which I like as well. It's rather annoying to have the same picture as anyone, it gets me confused when scanning posts. :P Anyway, if anyone finds a solution, I'd be really grateful.

I like the offer. :)

However, the reason I want this is because I want to get myself a unique one which I like as well. It's rather annoying to have the same picture as anyone, it gets me confused when scanning posts. :p Anyway, if anyone finds a solution, I'd be really grateful.

if you have a design, let me know and I can code it into my script. and make it only work for you

same issue here :)

if you set colour on mine to custom (style 1 only) and set r,g,b values you can get slight colour alterations. nothing drastic though.

working on drawing the entire image using GD at the moment, so fully custom colours :)

same issue here :)

if you set colour on mine to custom (style 1 only) and set r,g,b values you can get slight colour alterations. nothing drastic though.

working on drawing the entire image using GD at the moment, so fully custom colours :)
Nice. :)

Top Bottom