As designed "Sign up now!" Button Missing Title Case

Amaury

Considering it was title case before, I'm not sure if it was an intentional change or not. It's title case on KH-Flare, which is running XenForo 1.2.5, so it must be something in XenForo 1.3.

At first I thought it might have been from the whole log in / sign up change, but the button has its own individual phrase: sign_up_now.

Should be "Sign Up Now!"

These bug reports are getting a little tedious now!

It's such a minor detail that keeps getting brought up and actually it's neither right nor wrong and it ultimately boils down to the personal preference of the author. And in this case if it has changed in 1.3 and it is a dedicated phrase, then clearly that change was deliberate.

But, at the same time, with personal preference in mind, changing it yourself is trivial so that option is always there.

These bug reports are getting a little tedious now!

It's such a minor detail that keeps getting brought up and actually it's neither right nor wrong and it ultimately boils down to the personal preference of the author. And in this case if it has changed in 1.3 and it is a dedicated phrase, then clearly that change was deliberate.

But, at the same time, with personal preference in mind, changing it yourself is trivial so that option is always there.

Then be glad you didn't know me a few years ago. :P

Top Bottom