Sidebar Block Members Online Auto Refesh

Sidebar Block Members Online Auto Refesh 1.1.1

No permission to download

DRE

This is great, my users will love this.
Can you just explain this part to me in a little more detail

Tip: Edit this resource's template edits to prevent the sidebar from being refreshed by guests.

Reactions: DRE

Tip: Edit this resource's template edits to prevent the sidebar from being refreshed by guests.
You have to wrap it in the xen:if user is a vistor then display nothing else if display member box. At least that's what I assume

Thanks DRE and Ragtek

Thanks for sharing! However I installed it but it isn't working. Checked console and got:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

For the /js/ragtek/mor.js file. The zip only contains a library folder and its sub contents to upload, but no js.

Reactions: DRE

Search and edit the template ragtek_sidebar_onlineuser
Thanks for sharing! However I installed it but it isn't working. Checked console and got:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

For the /js/ragtek/mor.js file. The zip only contains a library folder and its sub contents to upload, but no js.
DRE

Zip is empty now :confused:
The original file I uploaded is actually the original file ragtek sent me. lol

I repackaged it though and if you all have any further problems all I can say is try it this way: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...nd-styles-to-your-server-through-cpanel.1079/

Peep the resource again to see more info I just edited in case you haven't got it working right yet.

For those of you with Widget Framework that want this added.

1. Install add-on as described.
  2. Create a new widget
  3. wf.webp
  4. Use whatever you want, wherever you want, like you do with any other widget.
  5. Save. Exit. Enjoy.

Top Bottom