1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Sidebar Block Members Online Auto Refesh 1.1.1

'Members Online Now' sidebar block refreshes every 30 seconds.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

0xym0r0n and Mrs.T like this.
  2. Mrs.T

Mrs.T Active Member

This is great, my users will love this.
    Can you just explain this part to me in a little more detail

Tip: Edit this resource's template edits to prevent the sidebar from being refreshed by guests.
    DRE likes this.
  3. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

You have to wrap it in the xen:if user is a vistor then display nothing else if display member box. At least that's what I assume

Thanks DRE and Ragtek
    DRE and Mrs.T like this.
  4. lasertits

lasertits Active Member

Thanks for sharing! However I installed it but it isn't working. Checked console and got:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

For the /js/ragtek/mor.js file. The zip only contains a library folder and its sub contents to upload, but no js.
    DRE likes this.
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Zip is empty now :confused:
    DRE and Sheldon like this.
  6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Search and edit the template ragtek_sidebar_onlineuser
    The original file I uploaded is actually the original file ragtek sent me. lol

I repackaged it though and if you all have any further problems all I can say is try it this way: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...nd-styles-to-your-server-through-cpanel.1079/
  7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Peep the resource again to see more info I just edited in case you haven't got it working right yet.
  8. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

For those of you with Widget Framework that want this added.

1. Install add-on as described.
    2. Create a new widget
    3. wf.png
    4. Use whatever you want, wherever you want, like you do with any other widget.
    5. Save. Exit. Enjoy.
    xf_phantom, xfrocks and DRE like this.