• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sidebar Block Members Online Auto Refesh

Sidebar Block Members Online Auto Refesh 1.1.1

No permission to download
'Members Online Now' sidebar block refreshes every 30 seconds.

DRE

Mrs.T

This is great, my users will love this.
Can you just explain this part to me in a little more detail

Tip: Edit this resource's template edits to prevent the sidebar from being refreshed by guests.

0xym0r0n

Tip: Edit this resource's template edits to prevent the sidebar from being refreshed by guests.
You have to wrap it in the xen:if user is a vistor then display nothing else if display member box. At least that's what I assume

Thanks DRE and Ragtek

lasertits

Thanks for sharing! However I installed it but it isn't working. Checked console and got:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

For the /js/ragtek/mor.js file. The zip only contains a library folder and its sub contents to upload, but no js.

DRE

Search and edit the template ragtek_sidebar_onlineuser
Thanks for sharing! However I installed it but it isn't working. Checked console and got:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

For the /js/ragtek/mor.js file. The zip only contains a library folder and its sub contents to upload, but no js.
The original file I uploaded is actually the original file ragtek sent me. lol

I repackaged it though and if you all have any further problems all I can say is try it this way: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...nd-styles-to-your-server-through-cpanel.1079/