Showcase Filter by AddonsLab

Showcase Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($69.99)
Upgrading to 2.2 on my test site today. Any known issues? Should I disable these add-ons before upgrading?

AddonsLab updated Showcase Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: Error: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn()

This version fixes the following PHP error when rebuilding custom fields:

Error: Call to undefined method XF\Util\Arr::arrayColumn()

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Auto update on latest version doesn't appear to work on RMS filter and Showcase Filter.

Bug-fix: filterable lists disappearing when the form reloads while using the Auto Reload option

This version fixes a UI bug that applies for the boards, that use "Enable filterable drop-down lists" in combination with "Auto Reload". The list of options would disappear when the form reloads exactly at the moment when the popup is open.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

If I select a prefix in the filter.... then select some items and then apply a new prefix to them in bulk... they still show up in the filter for the old prefix.

I've been rebuilding caches but they still show up under the older prefix in the filter. What do I have to rebuild to fix this?

If I select a prefix in the filter.... then select some items and then apply a new prefix to them in bulk... they still show up in the filter for the old prefix.

I've been rebuilding caches but they still show up under the older prefix in the filter. What do I have to rebuild to fix this?

It seems the issue is related to caching results. The product has an option that defines the length of the cache called "Cache TTL (seconds)". If you set the option value to zero it will prevent caching and should show results immediately. After large changes, you may simply empty the MSQL table "xf_alff_search_cache". We will provide a tool to do that via the Admin panel soon.

Thank you!

How can I add the text "Filter" next to the filter icon for the off canvas on mobile?

My users don't know that filters and don't see the icon.

Location support enhancement and minor fixes

This version enhances location support using the latest upgrade of the Location custom field add-on. Now you can choose to hide the default distance unit in the filter form. From this version on, the Google API key should be specified in the Location custom field add-on options. Please verify these options after the upgrade. It also fixes a bug with the option Maximum result count that would not allow 0 as a value.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

Reactions: Bob

Bug-fix: broken html in Active filters

This version fixes a bug appearing when admins use the option "Value display HTML" for a custom field using HTML that breaks the layout in the Active filters bar. The HTML will be stripped away now and only the raw value will be shown in the bar.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Is it possible to use it as a filter by category? In this case I have the category to be years. Would be helpful.

Is it possible to use it as a filter by category? In this case I have the category to be years. Would be helpful.

No, categories are not shown in the filters, they are shown in the category navigation tree only.

If you custom need category-based filter, feel free to contact us and we will build an additional add-on for you that integrates category structure and the filter.

Thank you!

Added Clear filters button to the filter form

In this release, we have implemented a Clear button in the filter form, next to the Filter button. Pressing the button resets filters. The button is not shown in the filter form until some filters are applied.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

New permission - Can use custom field filters

In this release, we have implemented new permission called Can use custom field filters. The permission can be used by admins to enable/disable item custom field filters per usergroup and category.

Thank you!

Top Bottom