Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Dragonfly. Real nice :) May i ask how you created the image on the index? What software/programs did you use to do this? Just curious because it looks awesome.
xenique.gif

Nice Dragonfly. Real nice :) May i ask how you created the image on the index? What software/programs did you use to do this? Just curious because it looks awesome.

I used Photoshop and did the frames one by one :)

Thanks for your comments! :)

Dragonfly, I LOVE your forums' colors, and design. Them postsbits! THOSE POSTBITS! That's a very nice edit you did there! :)

Dragonfly, I LOVE your forums' colors, and design. Them postsbits! THOSE POSTBITS! That's a very nice edit you did there! :)

Thank you Carlos :) The skin is available for free on my forum btw :)

Just converted this weekend. We're still getting things going again and set up...hopefully reaching a large, solid community in the future. I think xenForo is certainly a solid base to build on.

(A forum dedicated to aquariums, with heavy emphasis on ones with live plants)

http://www.aquaspire.com

Nice job :) looks great!

Just converted this weekend. We're still getting things going again and set up...hopefully reaching a large, solid community in the future. I think xenForo is certainly a solid base to build on.

(A forum dedicated to aquariums, with heavy emphasis on ones with live plants)

http://www.aquaspire.com

Looks great ..

I am looking forward to see someone to come up with something inspiring what can be done with Xenforo :P

itsall.tv for everything TV, Film, Celeb and Media related. Work in progress, would love some input and new members :)

EDIT: Now on burnleyweb.com

My most sincere apologies my friends... due to the release of my site and two mobile apps shortly, my XF is going to have to wait until next week. If you're a fan of Broadway my new XF should appeal to you and I really like the domain name. If I may say so, it's worth of being XFed...

Very nice forums here, but I am still waiting for XF's final version....I am wary about installing the beta on my site.

My most sincere apologies my friends... due to the release of my site and two mobile apps shortly, my XF is going to have to wait until next week. If you're a fan of Broadway my new XF should appeal to you and I really like the domain name. If I may say so, it's worth of being XFed...
I am patient. But please hurry. :)

Nice! very Modern look i like it :) Any reason why you removed the Post icons?

That might be a side-effect of the theme we're using, as I haven't done it on purpose ;)

EDIT: It definitely is the theme - when using the default they all re-appear. Hadn't even noticed :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom