Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol anyone else getting a lot of spam? So far I've gotten people posting SEO and links to webhosting coupon blogs. One even registered as Hostgator Coupon.

WOW - there are some really incredible XF sites popping up!

Keep up the great work everyone.

I've just upgraded my site recently which is fansite for a MMORPG that's still in development. The original site used Wordpress as the portal and MyBB for the forum. I had to convert the MyBB to vBulletin, but I was really amazed at how simple the import process was to convert vBulletin to XenForo. Well done Team XF! :)

Anyway, I would like to share my XenForo site with everyone to get some constructive criticism. I'm using XenBlack Pro theme by XFStyles.net and I've modified the colours, etc which I think has turned out really well. The design isn't 100% complete yet, so if you notice colours that don't belong to the colour scheme I'm trying to achieve you know why.

So without further ado...

http://www.carbinecentral.com

WOW - there are some really incredible XF sites popping up!

Keep up the great work everyone.

I've just upgraded my site recently which is fansite for a MMORPG that's still in development. The original site used Wordpress as the portal and MyBB for the forum. I had to convert the MyBB to vBulletin, but I was really amazed at how simple the import process was to convert vBulletin to XenForo. Well done Team XF! :)

Anyway, I would like to share my XenForo site with everyone to get some constructive criticism. I'm using XenBlack Pro theme by XFStyles.net and I've modified the colours, etc which I think has turned out really well. The design isn't 100% complete yet, so if you notice colours that don't belong to the colour scheme I'm trying to achieve you know why.

So without further ado...

http://www.carbinecentral.com

I usually do not like a dark style, or very colorful or "busy" style. But I have to give you kudos for a job well done. :)

I usually do not like a dark style, or very colorful or "busy" style. But I have to give you kudos for a job well done. :)

Same here, Dark styles very seldom appeal to me but Edwards style is looking really nice. Nice work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom