1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Skills In Photography

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kkm323, Jul 14, 2011.

1. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

Show Us your skills In Photography

Everyone of us took picture in their life. Some of those photo were lost and other still in our library. So why not sharing some of that library in XenForo.​
    Show us your top photos that were took by YOU​

2. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

blackberry.jpg fly.jpg NYC.jpg SHO.jpg

EDIT: is good to mention the camera brand and model
    My camera is by Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
    I have this baby for 3 years now
  3. SilverCircle

SilverCircle Well-Known Member

Here is one I took at an air show a couple of days ago. The quality isn't that great, but it's still kinda hard to get such a shot - no time to prepare for anything, just shoot and hope the result will be at least decent. The planes are moving at about 350 mph each, resulting in a closure speed of about 700mph.

It looks spectacular, but in reality it's not so. The separation between the two "colliding" planes is about 20 meters, but the high zoom factor makes it look more scary than it actually is.

4. Panupat

Panupat Well-Known Member

My dog and cat at home. Nikon D70, 50mm at f2.8

Attached Files:

5. turtile

turtile Well-Known Member

2626.jpg 3030.jpg 7474.jpg 128128.jpg 204204.jpg 279279.jpg 280280.jpg lizard1.jpg p10.jpg p12.jpg stink.jpg
    Rob Fritz likes this.
  6. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

7. Crazyfruitbat

Crazyfruitbat Well-Known Member

Toshi.jpg Geisha.jpg Napali.jpg Hawaii.jpg Cherry.jpg Fuji.jpg Lights.jpg Tokyo snow.jpg Saga.jpg

Here are a couple of mine. I have a lot more on the sites in my sig, please feel free to follow if you want.
    Rob Fritz, physicspirate and kkm323 like this.
  8. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

wow! impressive :)
  9. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  10. Crazyfruitbat

Crazyfruitbat Well-Known Member

That was one for the assignments from my website.
    It was taken in shallow clear tank of water with tin foil underneath to gain extra light into the tank and I used various colour card behind the tank depending on what I was dropping in. A flash pointed upwards (on manual mode so I could add light if I needed it) and also natural light from a window. Pre focused the drop point within the tank by holding fruit inside. Drop the fruit in with a fast shutter speed and fast flash speed, repeat until you have a few good results. I have a photo of the set up somewhere, I'll dig it out and post it up later.

I got a few other shots that day
    IMG_1939-1-2.jpeg IMG_1935-1-2.jpeg kiwi.jpeg
    Digital Doctor and Blandt like this.
  11. ragtek

ragtek Guest

12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Here's one I took at the weekend using Kier's equipment.

The camera was mounted on the gimbal, which makes it soooooo much easier to track objects.

Not a great shot, but it's slightly nerve wracking handling close on £20k of camera gear :eek:
    The best part was the continuous shot mode - it's like a machine gun :D

Rob Fritz, Saeed and Kier like this.
  13. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

Photography is kinda my hobby, I like it and wanna get better at it ^^ recently been busy but I've uploaded some of my pictures here (will upload more if I stop being lazy :p )- http://ddivvens.deviantart.com/gallery/
  14. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

what are you favs one ... ;)
  15. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

16. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

17. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

I'm currently in Michigan on vacation and snapped this shot with my phone at the beach.
  18. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

A few from the past few days:

20110719-1D418243.jpg 20110731-1D418965.jpg 20110803-1D419098.jpg 20110807-1D419474.jpg
  19. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

my widdle wall buddy

Attached Files:

20. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

interesting alley near home

Attached Files:

8thos and Rob Fritz like this.