Show off your site/forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedivad

We are around 1000 from the best admins in the world (i suppose, i'm just a bit presumptuous) than we need a topic where to show our websites!
Please put the url and some interesting stuff on what you used, your server infrastructure if you have one and so on. Let's make something interesting =)

I start:
techforum.it, an italian IT forum from 2007;
6000 users, 100'000 posts;
IPB with some custom-coded modules, for example /news/ and /articoli/

i will convert it to xF as soon as i can =)

We are around 1000 from the best admins in the world (i suppose, i'm just a bit presumptuous) than we need a topic where to show our websites!

Yeah that really sounds a bit presomptuous ;)

I start:
techforum.it, an italian IT forum from 2007;
6000 users, 100'000 posts;
IPB with some custom-coded modules, for example /news/ and /articoli/

i will convert it to xF as soon as i can =)

You could also post a snapshot of your forum homepage :)

I don't own a forum personnally.

Uhm, wetalk.network is a community of sites powered by 1 instance of vBulletin (for now), one database, and a smart plugin to make it work for all the domains. Our main site is http://wetalknation.net - and a login works on all the linked sites in the topbar.

If we decide to convert over to XF, which is more than likely, it will most likely be just one site, better organized, and we will see how that goes.

statistics: Total threads: 249,815, posts: 667,972. Made by 23,821 members.

Help Minds Heal - A support forum for people who suffer with mood disorders.

Attachments

• helpmindsheal.webp
    helpmindsheal.webp
    42 KB · Views: 38
http://forum.zwame.pt

5.880.000 posts in 486.000 threads made by 117.000 users (current user count is actually 167.000 but some cleanup from time to time).

I guess this makes me the bigger one here :D (altough that is worth nothing and I didn't check other sites posted ;))

Attachments

• zwame.webp
    zwame.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom