Show off your site/forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I suppose it would be OK for me to plug my forum here. Time for the shamelessness!

Mine is a general discussion forum titled The Infinity Program. There is nothing special about it, especially with all the giants in forum administration around me here at xenForo. If I may say anything worth mention, perhaps the following: TIP has been around since 2004, and has almost 55000 posts in 3,478 topics by 706 members without any post exchanges or other "serviced" activity, or worthless word games topics. Hm. Oh, yeah! I found a method to add a different rank image set for each style without having to use the Replacement Variable Manager for vB3. My tutorial is on the "Articles" page I set up, along with other Internet forum articles like "The effects of a shoutbox on a forum community."

We do not have a forum yet, but on http://vbirc.com/ we're looking forward adding a xenforo instance for announcements, custom pages, and irc management support.

My only one . . . www.onlinegilde.net (German Online Gaming & Everything else Forum)

We are not so much members but all friends in real life ...so thats the fun ... also it is my place to have fun in programming, skinning, etc

Edit:

I have forgotten to say:

I am very interested to convert to xenforo, i will purchase it as soon it is available, and see what i can do with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom