Show off your site/forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know persons who got some of your (I don't know how to call it in English, I'mma call it diagnostics) diagnostics.

My aunt has a mood disorder, she is okay, she takes pills for it though.
I know people with ADHD, they can perfectly make friends etc. It depends on the grade though :(

Ah I see. I'm diagnosed with panix/anxiety disorder and a mood disorder, and my son has Asperger Syndrome, ADHD and a mood disorder

Sorry to hear that! Hope you cope well with it. I was diagnosed with depression and panic disorder at a very young age and have struggled with it most of my life. Anywhooo... Thats a different topic for a different time and place! Heh.

very nice design, congrats ;)

Thanks, altough it is still an undergoing job, not yet finalized and still a bit far from the mockup, still googling css + ??? to find out how to implement code changes (don't know much of css/html), but specially googling for vB4 + stylevar p+ ??? :D

So am I the only one thinking that a "Show off your site/forum!" thread would be more appropriate after we are able to be up & running with XF on our site for the forums?

So am I the only one thinking that a "Show off your site/forum!" thread would be more appropriate after we are able to be up & running with XF on our site for the forums?

Technically Off-Topic is things NOT to do with xF :), A showcase forum would be a great addition once the software is launched however.

www.scaryminds.com

We're a Down Under horror site covering movies, books, box office, and the like from our part of the world.

We have discussed adding forums before but no one wants to go through the learning curve discovering all the features etc, xF looks pretty easy for everyone to get a grip with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom