Lack of interest Show Flood Check Error before Report Overlay Opens

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

If you come across a situation where there are several spam threads in a row and you need to report them, currently, if you report one and then go to report another, if you give spam as the reason and then go to submit it, you get the flood check error that you have to wait X minutes before reporting again.

I think it would be nice if the error popped up when you clicked Report instead so you don't write a reason and submit the report, or even just submit the report without writing a reason, only to find out you have to wait X minutes and have to do it all over again, which, to be fair, isn't a big issue, but still.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this was partially implemented, though I'm not sure when. If someone could confirm, particularly a staff member, that would be great.

I've noticed now that if I click Report again, my report reason remains intact, though the error still pops up after submitting report. Still, the reason being saved now makes it easier.

Top Bottom