• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 1.2.5 updrage file health check error?

#1
I updraged to 1.2.5 and everything seems alright. I only had 1 template to merge and that was just one of the custom skins.

Then I went to check file health and I keep getting some kind of permission error occurring when I try and run the check.


Here is the error log info
---

Error Info:

ErrorException: file_get_contents(library/Sabre/Sabre/DAV/Directory.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/Hash.php:66
Generated By: Admin, 16 minutes ago


Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/home/mycotek/p...', 66, Array)
#1 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Hash.php(66): file_get_contents('library/Sabre/S...')
#2 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(254): XenForo_Helper_Hash::compareHashes(Array)
#3 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionFileCheck()
#4 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/mycotek/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "
admin login url"
[
"_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}

}

-----

This is a pic of the error I get when I try and check the file health.... ANy Ideas how to solve this? I am assuming I will have to just run the upgrade again but wanted to check in here and see what you guys had to say.... Thanks in advance!
error pic.png
 
#3
How would I go about dong that? Is this something the webhost would have to change on my server? I do have multiple urls and redirects from a migration but it didn't mess with the last upgrade..
 

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
#4
Use your FTP application and check the permissions for library/Sabre/Sabre/DAV/Directory.php

Ensure they are the same as the other files in the directory.
 
#5
The permission was set to 0000 which was not correct. All the other files were set to 0644 or 0755. I tried changing it to both but the same error still occurred with those permission settings too.....

I also tried reuploading the DAV directory.php file but that didn't work either..
 
#8
Alright! Problem Solved! Thanks Brogan! highfive.gif
Seems like you walk me through everything I can't figure out around here, lol.

I went back through and checked the files and the ownership was correct on all of them. I then looked at the error log again and found that there was a 2nd file that didn't have the correct permissions assigned. I went in and fixed it and the following pic shows the result.

Needless to say I am a happy camper now,. :)

Untitled.png