XF 1.2 1.2.5 updrage file health check error?

I updraged to 1.2.5 and everything seems alright. I only had 1 template to merge and that was just one of the custom skins.

Then I went to check file health and I keep getting some kind of permission error occurring when I try and run the check.

Here is the error log info
---

Error Info:

ErrorException: file_get_contents(library/Sabre/Sabre/DAV/Directory.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/Hash.php:66
Generated By: Admin, 16 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/home/mycotek/p...', 66, Array)
#1 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Hash.php(66): file_get_contents('library/Sabre/S...')
#2 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(254): XenForo_Helper_Hash::compareHashes(Array)
#3 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionFileCheck()
#4 /home/mycotek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/mycotek/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "
admin login url"
[
"_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}

}

-----

This is a pic of the error I get when I try and check the file health.... ANy Ideas how to solve this? I am assuming I will have to just run the upgrade again but wanted to check in here and see what you guys had to say.... Thanks in advance!
error pic.webp

How would I go about dong that? Is this something the webhost would have to change on my server? I do have multiple urls and redirects from a migration but it didn't mess with the last upgrade..

Use your FTP application and check the permissions for library/Sabre/Sabre/DAV/Directory.php

Ensure they are the same as the other files in the directory.

The permission was set to 0000 which was not correct. All the other files were set to 0644 or 0755. I tried changing it to both but the same error still occurred with those permission settings too.....

I also tried reuploading the DAV directory.php file but that didn't work either..

Alright! Problem Solved! Thanks Brogan! highfive.gif
Seems like you walk me through everything I can't figure out around here, lol.

I went back through and checked the files and the ownership was correct on all of them. I then looked at the error log again and found that there was a 2nd file that didn't have the correct permissions assigned. I went in and fixed it and the following pic shows the result.

Needless to say I am a happy camper now,. :)

Untitled.webp

Top Bottom