• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Show attached images on resource manager

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
They can be uploaded into the resource and then included into it in the same way as with posts.

Kintaro

Once uploaded you can use them as you can do in posts! They are at the bottom of the "Description" box.

...other solutions can be use external images or images uploaded to XFMG.

p.s. if button doesn't appear it seam a permission problem

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Indeed this is the most likely problem. You'll want to look into the "Upload images with updates/resources" permission (globally and potentially per resource category).

Once uploaded you can use them as you can do in posts! They are at the bottom of the "Description" box.

...other solutions can be use external images or images uploaded to XFMG.

Upload Images button is active and I can upload images "Description" box , I lokked permissions in resource category and user permissions page, Admin groups all permissions is "Allow" but ı can not show images on Description Box's bottom

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
If you can upload images there without issue, I don't understand the issue that you're having.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Those are just images that are uploaded that aren't embedded in the resource text. This behaves the same way as posts.