Show all posts on one page?

gordy

Possible? If so, what is the URL string to do so ?

Thanks
thumbsup.png

I don't think what you are asking for is possible, and considering that some threads can be thousands of posts long, I am not sure that would be desirable.

You can change that here if you want, but then the links to content inside the threads would break:
admincp->options->options->messages: Messages Per Page = _____

I don't think what you are asking for is possible, and considering that some threads can be thousands of posts long, I am not sure that would be desirable.
It's not something I'd enable by a default, and in my case my members author articles via thread and it is desirable for me to download their posts in one fell swoop to create an article.

You can change that here if you want, but then the links to content inside the threads would break:
admincp->options->options->messages: Messages Per Page = _____

I'll try that, it'd be convenient for me to do something like '$URL/printthread.php?t=123&pp=200' to get my info -

My previous forum - its son lives on XenForo - has such link as "View whole topic". Sometime it is very convenient for visual text finding or whole topic observation. It didn't crashed the server for topics with 500 posts, so I'd like to give my users possibility habitual to them. I hope it is not too hard to add at? And let admin to take care on too long topics.

There are two requirements to see the whole topic:
1) it is convenient to look visually;
2) it is convenient to print all or a fragment.
I think this opportunity should still be implemented, and let the admin decide to include it or not.

Top Bottom