XF 1.2 Sharing search results

tommydamic68

Is it possible to share search results? In other words a members asks about purple flowers. You do a a search on "purple flowers" getting a page of results. Can you then copy the url of the page results - place it in a thread and members can then click on the link to see my search results I had found from my particular word search?

I will look- would be cool for helping members who are not technical with forum software. Yes, believe it or not there are many...

On another note- I think the search should search "titles" first, by default- no check box required, then, keywords in threads- posts etc. I searched a word this morning "ringworm" found some threads - posts with the key word "ringworm" but no thread titles in the search (at least in the first two search pages-,most people would lose search interest by then and move on.) some of those threads- posts just mentioned the word "ringworm" but really had no information needed about the search subject like the thread specific I searched about that searched subject. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom