• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Share your mobile devices usage

Rigel Kentaurus

For people using Google Analytics, you can check how many access the site using a mobile device on

Visitors > Mobile > Mobile devices
... mine is 4.85% of site total
with 46% of that being Android

I wonder if a 5% is a good number for thinking about a mobile style. Also, I wonder if this is a chicken and egg problem (meaning, people don't use their mobile to browse the forum because it is not optimized, and I do not optimize it because the usage is not that high)

What is your number?

Lisa

Okay, remember these stats are only from Thursday of last week.
Total percentage of mobile devices for Admin Extra is 7.58% with the highest also being Android having 43.33% of that figure.

We installed our Mobile skin yesterday morning and it looks lush (thanks again Russ!) so it will be interesting to see what happens with the percentage.

ChemicalKicks

Apparently my host isn't recording hits from Android or it's mixing the results with Apple so showing a higher figure than I would expect, I've fired an email off to them to clarify what's going on with the stats. But I can safely say that overall mobile usage accounts for at least 25% of traffic to the site.

mobile.png

tmb

Last month looks like around 1/4 users are mobile and I expect to see that number to keep growing as better and more mobile options are offered.

mobile.jpg