Shadow under forum statistics block

Shelley

I'm sure I've overlooked something but I've been trying to get an image shadow I created soley for the the sideblocks (using the css below) but for some odd reason I can't get it displaying under the forum statistics block. I'm sure a fresh pair of eyes can see what I missed bare in mind the css I tried doing isn't included below as I removed this since i couldn't get it to display.

I know the obvious solution but bare in mind I'm not wanting it to display under the visitors panel as it cuts across the avatar and not including it there was intentional.

Thanks

Code:
.staffOnline.section:after, .sidebar .membersOnline.section:after, .sidebar .sharePage.section:after {
   background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-shadow.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom #FCFCFF;
   content: "";
   position: relative;
   display: block; 
   height: 10px;
}

boardstats-shadow-issue.webp

Adding this worked:

Rich (BB code):
.staffOnline.section:after, .sidebar .membersOnline.section:after, .sidebar .statsList.section:after, .sidebar .sharePage.section:after {
   background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-shadow.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom #FCFCFF;
   content: "";
   position: relative;
   display: block; 
   height: 10px;
}

But only after editing this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> forum_list

Rich (BB code):
		<!-- block: forum_stats -->
		<div class="section MOVE THE CLASS TO HERE">
			<div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
				<h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
				<div class="pairsJustified">
					<dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
						<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
					<dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
						<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
					<dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
						<dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
					<dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
						<dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
					<!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>
		<!-- end block: forum_stats -->

Moving that class makes the stats block consistent with the other blocks.

I noticed beforehand in firebug the class wasn't consistent with the other side blocks and basically added that css you've posted (amongst other attempts) yesterday but failed to work . I was trying to limit the template needing edited by moving the classes so I refrained from making that edit but thanks anyway jake.

Top Bottom