1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male/Female % under "Forum Statistics"

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Hyperion, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

Hi.

I wonder if it would be a simple matter to include the percentages for male and female members under Forum Statistics. There is no pressing reason for it, but I nonetheless find it an interesting trivia for a forum that is nearly equally divided, and which I would like members and guests to see.

2. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

It would probably have to show percentage of users who's not chosen a gender at all. Otherwise it would be a little misleading. Male, Female, Unknown

3. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

Yeah, definitely; forgot about that.

4. Tilkißey

Tilkißey Well-Known Member

look to pic pls,is that k for u?
    add-on is just written

Attached Files:

5. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I would change the female colour from red to "pink", depending how well pink text shows up, or go with a darker pink shade that shows-up well enough. Not sure also if it would be better adding like "Male: 20% Female: 30% Unknown: 50%". There seems enough room there looking at the image to include gender titles. As just showing percentage number doesn't really say enough.

6. Tilkißey

color changing is available from template
    and, there span codes for percents like that
    Code:
    <span title="{xen:phrase male}" style="color:blue; font-weight:bold; font-size:9px">MALE CODE</span>

7. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

That would work fine, yes. I would consider removing all inline css though putting it in extra.css template instead.

Code:
    <span title="{xen:phrase male}" class="male_gender">MALE CODE</span>

8. Tilkißey

hmm, i prefer to add an css area to options

9. Tilkißey