Male/Female % under "Forum Statistics"

Hyperion

Hi.

I wonder if it would be a simple matter to include the percentages for male and female members under Forum Statistics. There is no pressing reason for it, but I nonetheless find it an interesting trivia for a forum that is nearly equally divided, and which I would like members and guests to see.

It would probably have to show percentage of users who's not chosen a gender at all. Otherwise it would be a little misleading. Male, Female, Unknown

look to pic pls,is that k for u?
add-on is just written

Attachments

• XenForo.webp
    XenForo.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 19
I would change the female colour from red to "pink", depending how well pink text shows up, or go with a darker pink shade that shows-up well enough. Not sure also if it would be better adding like "Male: 20% Female: 30% Unknown: 50%". There seems enough room there looking at the image to include gender titles. As just showing percentage number doesn't really say enough.

I would change the female colour from red to "pink", depending how well pink text shows up, or go with a darker pink shade that shows-up well enough. Not sure also if it would be better adding like "Male: 20% Female: 30% Unknown: 50%". There seems enough room there looking at the image to include gender titles. As just showing percentage number doesn't really say enough.
color changing is available from template
and, there span codes for percents like that
Code:
<span title="{xen:phrase male}" style="color:blue; font-weight:bold; font-size:9px">MALE CODE</span>

That would work fine, yes. I would consider removing all inline css though putting it in extra.css template instead.

Code:
<span title="{xen:phrase male}" class="male_gender">MALE CODE</span>

.male_gender {
color:blue;
font-weight:bold;
font-size:9px
}

That would work fine, yes. I would consider removing all inline css though putting it in extra.css template instead.

Code:
<span title="{xen:phrase male}" class="male_gender">MALE CODE</span>
hmm, i prefer to add an css area to options

Top Bottom